Chapter One

Chapter one

Me + You=Hope but Sadness.

I rushed to my laptop flipping open the top and logging into my account. I clicked on my favorite game (Shall be unnamed so I'll call it Tupperware.) I typed my password in the little selector bar. As the stars were going and it flashed its purplish blues, I minimized it waiting it to load and pulled up YouTube, turning on Blood on the Dance Floor- Sexting. I clicked on Tupperware again and I clicked on my character. Once it finally updated I clicked on my friends list and saw Jacob Thunder blade was on. I poked at his name with the tiny cursor and rushed my typing and messed up on saying hi.

You: Ho Jake!

Jacob T: Hey Taylor! :D

You: I've missed you sweet heart!

Jacob T: Missed you too Taylor :)

You: How was your day? Mine was sooooo boring.

Jacob T: :) Meh Pretty good

You:  :) Glad to hear Jake

I looked around the house. The boring, plain gray walls I wanted to just make them go away. We needed more color in our house. Even though we had pictures everywhere, I just wanted color. Blues, Greens, all types of colors. The pictures of my sister and me covered the walls. Ashlei happened to be 9 years older than me so I was always babied about the crappiest things. As Jake typed on about his day, I sat there thinking about him. When will I meet him? Probably never but I really hope I do. What if mom finds out? Meh I could give a fuck but I don't. The boy I love is 5 years older than me and 4 states away. What else could be worse in my love life? I sighed, reading what Jake typed me.

Jacob T: Taylor I love you.

I grinned happily. Only he could make me smile and feel like this.