Epilogue

He had an ear to ear smile adorning his face as he yanked her closer, smashing his lips right on hers. Hands traveled all over each others' not-so-unknown curves and spots.

The rest was watched by the walls and heard by the air around.

Lying in each others' arms under the warm quilt, clothes scattered on the floor like carpets, disheveled hair, and eyes closed.

Well, he was back in his cabin to grab some much-needed sleep, until she popped in front of him and threw all his luxurious dreams of taking rest far away... not that he complained. Her presence gave him the peace he had been looking for, ever since he returned from Corsica. He sighed audibly in contentment.

"You know...", She paused not knowing how to continue.

"What?", He asked lazily untangling her hair with his long fingers.

"Umm.. no nothing. Let it be.", She seemed hesitant as she rolled above him hiding her face in the crook of his neck, smelling his scent.

"Spill out, Sugar tits!", he said caressing her back.

"Err... Don't misunderstand okay?" He turned their position and stared directly into her eyes intensely, as she laid under him.

"Who's this hesitant girl hmm? The girl I knew, she never hesitated to say anything on the face if she didn't like it... Everything that was on her mind, was directly on her lips... She never hesitated to or even flirt openly.", He said playfully and soon added with concern moving a few strands of hair from her face, "What happened?"

Taking a deep breath she started, "You know I thought all that happened between us... back in Corsica, meeting at Bonifacio, pretending as imposters, being physically close... very close and then parting ways... even though we had promised each other that what would happen in Corsica, would stay there only. And once we step out from there, we'd not remember anything that happened there. But I failed. I broke my first promise to you. Initially, I thought-" She was cut in between with a wet kiss right on the spot he'd left his mark 15 minutes back making her clutch his hand tightly.

She continued, "Initially, I thought, it might be an infatuation and an Indian guy I met in Corsica, whose name or any kind of identity was unknown to me or precisely, an Indian guy I named 'Sexy Pants', would be forgotten with time... but that never happened... and I was carrying the baggage till now. Or maybe, something or the other kept adding up in that baggage from each place I ever went after Corsica. Call me mad, but I wished crossing paths with you again like we did, in Corsica... But was left disheartened every time.", she ended with a sad smile. He noticed a teardrop in the corner of her eye wriggling to roll down any moment, as he bent down and kissed it away.

"You know, I thought it was only lust from your end and I was being foolish to involve my heart in it... But then-"

"If not 'love', it was surely 'like; from my side. But never call it 'lust'!", he said, boring her eyes in his. He looked determined. She smiled stroking his jawline and later replacing her hands with her lips.

 "And even today, I felt you were somewhere around, at the airport. But I was already running late for the flight that was destined to make me find you, so-"

He cut her in between saying, "So I wasn't wrong. That was you only." She stared at him, confused. "The guy you bumped into, back in the airport, was me." He said with a goofy smile. She looked amused. "But you seemed to be too much in a hurry to even look back at the poor person, you broke whose phone huh?!", he teased earning a spank in his right shoulder.

"Your phone was okay, and I saw it, okay?! I was actually running late, Sexy Pants! And only if I knew it was you, I'd have not even thought once about the money I spent in booking myself a seat on this flight or even the rest 255 passengers before kidnapping their very own Sexy pilot, you know. So you should be thankful of me, Captain.", she said grazing her lips over his. He chuckled.