☆(13.11.2020)☆Night 24☆

Me and my friend tried to shift to a different reality this night. We were going to shift to a shared reality where we were both roommates with Kazuichi and Gundham, with a few other characters living around town.

We were going to meet in our waiting room, so that's where I was trying to shift tonight. I had my subliminals on and was visualizing our waiting room, but I couldn't sleep with my bulky headphones on, so I took them off, turned the volume right up on them and had them next to me so that I could still hear the subliminals.

After some more visualizing and affirmations, I was slowly falling asleep, until someone on my discord server started to use the text to speech function which apparently still plays if you're on do not disturb mode. It jumpscared me awake and I yelled at them because I just know I was close.

For the rest of the night, I used the heartbeat method with Korekiyo singing the caged child song and slept normally.

I had a dream that Korekiyo was in, it was in the style of an RPG and Korekiyo was part of my party.

That's all for now, also some nights I'll be trying to shift to V3 and some nights I'll be trying to shift to the reality I mentioned above (the room mates one) It mostly depends on what my friend wants to do.