The twitter challenge that ended in only a day

Katrina Katstata, a young delicate woman decided to do a challenge on Twitter given by her fans. The challenge was to consume exactly 3 laxatives in one day and survive that one day. Katrina who has a big fetish on gas, took it upon herself to take 5......enjoy.

Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh

That was the sound of Katrina's stomach. Katrina's stomach after having
a quarter pounder with 5 laxatives. The stubborn girl was only suppose to have 3. Luckily,Katrina was home alone. She was alone watching episodes of "Death note" before her boyfriend had called. Her phone rung and when she picked up, a sweet melodic voice answered. "Katrina",said the voice. "Oh hey Dylan",Katrina answered joyfully. "How are you?" "Good. I was wondering if I could spend the night. I left my charger at Rina's house and she's not answering my calls nor is she home. My phone is about to die." "Of course you can stay", Katrina nodded. "When will you be here". "5:40 maybe less." The time read 4:00. "Noted", Katrina replied. "See you soon." The phone hung up. Suddenly, Katrina's stomach growled. It let out a big rumble. Katrina looked down at her stomach. Damm it! Its gonna happen. Katrina held her butt. She looked around for something and found a marker. She took it and immediately shoved it up her anus. She let out a moan as it moved a little. Luckily, she had on a skirt. The marker was poking through the fabric of her panties. It seemed to working....until

BLPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRTTRRTT

Katrina held her stomach as she quickly ran to the bathroom. She slammed the door but stood against it. "I can't give in", she cried. I have to hold this in. This ga-" She let out another wet fart. The gas began to escape Katrina. She moaned as it escaped. The room smelled like burgers and broccoli mixed together. The stench was horrible. Katrina lied on the floor. The marker had slipped out leaving brown liquid on it. Then, turds began to fall out and escape. She began to let out long juicy, gas out of her along with a pile of diarrhea. "Oh god this gas", Katrina moaned. The gas then got more spicy. She cried and moaned uncontrollably as more turds escaped her. Liquid dripped down from her panties and the pile of poop on the floor hidden the marker. Katrina lets out another long, wet fart. She then stops to rub her stomach. Fuck, I still have gas. Katrina stood up with her upset stomach still rumbling. Promptly, Katrina opens her door and there she finds on the floor laid down on the ground. A dark-brown hair male at the age of 19(two years younger than Katrina) This right here was Dylan. The time was 5:46. Was he watching me? Listening? Does he like that. What she failed to see was Dylan passed out because of the smell.

Gggggrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh

Dylan, Im sorry fir what's about to happen?

Dylan's POV

I opened my eyes to see what was pale skin. What the hell happened? Suddenly, something smashed my face and a stench overwhelmed me. Then, I remember and realized what's happening. Katrina..... I tried to scream but I wasn't audible My face was deeply between Katrina's butt. "Why you trying to escape now Dylan", Katrina moaned. "Don't act like you don't like it". The sweat from both Katrina's butt and my face made this worst. She let out a long wet 30 second fart. I never heard a female fart like this. I tried to escape again desperately wanting to leave. "Since your trying to escape, guess I should give it to you". Suddenly, something exploded on my face. I began to realize what it was with the clue of Katrina's moans. My mouth got a tasted and realized there's no use. I have to dace my punishment. There's no other way. I have to get use to this now...

Hey? Enjoy the story. Text me please for a fart roleplay. If you want too. Anywats bye.