𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖-𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

Sooooo I'm hype to write this. It's my first ever so don't trash me.
I also love Fuegoleon, sooooo...

_______________________________________

🦊🦊🦊
_______________________________________

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex):

He goes all out like, starts a bath, makes you tea, gives you a massage. He knows that he can be pretty rough at times, and when he is he treats you like a goddess

But if he doesn't go to hard on you, then he just cuddles, kisses, and rubs your back

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's):

He loves your ass, he just can't get enough of it. He smacks, squeezes or gropes it anytime he can. Or even if you are around his squad members his hand can be found resting on the lump of your ass.

As for you, you love his hands. You love what they can do to you.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically):

You are normally on birth control, so he will definitely cum inside of you. This is when the slight breeding kink comes out and he says things like"I can't wait to fill you up with my cubs".

But for you he can't get enough of your cum, always slurping it right up whenever he gets the chance.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs):

His dirty secret is that he low-key wants you to dominate him. He feels like with a body like yours how could he not let you take over. Sadly he thinks it's too shameful to ask that of you.. But if you were the one to bring it up, that's a whole different story.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?):

He has had relationships before but, he's never been as intimate with his former partners as he is with you. So he was not very experienced in the sex deparnment, but in less than a month he had found all of your weak spots.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying):

He loves doggy, reverse cowgirl, and even you just on your hands and knees. He just loves to see what your ass looks like as he pounds into you, leaving dark purple bruises on you as he brings his hand harshly down on your ass cheeks.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.):

He is very serious when you two are having sex, but if you cracked a joke or two he will break his consentrated facade and give you a light yet comforting laugh/chuckle.

On the other hand, if he is thrusting into you at a brutal pace then he will most likely give you a small smile.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.):