+.'Passing the small test.'+

=_No POV and outside the boat_=

The storm got stronger, which sent everyone out in the pouring rain. The captain was barking out orders to the sailors, who were carrying and pulling ropes of the sails. Y/n Stood stood outside pulling a rope with all their might, which helped a lot of people because they accidentally used their nen. On the other side of the boat, the wind was getting harsh, blowing people off the rope and sending the rope flying. Y/n's e/c orbs widen as they see the same sailor-in training hang on the rope that now is in the air threatening to throw him overboard the boat.

"Mr.Katzo!" Gon yells, getting the spider's attention and the other's attention. Kurapika and Leorio reached out their hands towards katzo as he went overboard, but they missed by a couple of inches. Y/n stood watching the situation unfold, and their time slowed down as they saw them miss katzo. But then the adrenaline kicked in and they felt their legs going into action, their h/c short hair swiftly moved back. As y/n jumps over the boat's railing, kurapika and leorio's eyes widen out of shock as bandaged hands clasped on katzo's ankles. Time resumed back to its state, making y/n fall over but gon then also jumped overboard stopping them from hitting the rushing waters. Leorio and kurapika then helped them back on the ship, pulling them up. Gon sat by y/n, who was trying to catch their breath and was dripping wet from the rain.

"You idiots! If we weren't there to grab you guys, you would've fallen overboard!" Leorio exclaimed, tilting his wet glasses down.

"Honestly, how reckless can you both be?.." Kurapika chimed in.

They both stood before them, towering them and making their shadows fall on gon and y/n. Gon gave them an apologetic smile, as he rubbed the back of his head. Y/n on the other hand wasn't used to being chewed out by strangers they only met, so they were on the verge of tears. Their e/c hues changed into a dark blue, as their shoulders slumped down from sadness. Gon turns to face his friend and noticed their sad aura, the more mature male of the group tilts his head. Y/n tilts their head up, making the others back up a bit out of empathy. Y/n wipes their face, soaking their bandages with salty tears. The others feel bad for making y/n cry, but they had to scold them for their risky behavior. Machi and phinks usually scolded y/n for their risky manners as they risk their own life at work.

"But

"But......I caught them, just like how you caught me.." Gon speaks up, averting the attention to him. "Huh?.." Both leorio and kurapika looked at each other with mindful looks, before they look back sighing. "Yeah..." "Sure..." Gon gets up and shakes off some water that hanged on the threads of his jacket. He turns and faces y/n, he holds out his hand for them. Y/n's eyes returned to their normal state as they glance at the handheld out to them. They hesitated before they took the hand, gon smiled brightly. He helped them up, and they swayed a bit before they got on their balance. Katzo walked up to the group, with a relieved smile.

"Thank you so much!" He bowed, thanking everyone but he looked at y/n and kept on thanking them a lot for what they've done. After giving his thanks, katzo walked back to his post on the boat. In the end, both leorio and kurapika apologized to each other. The captain also chose to pass them all and decided to take them all near the exam site. Y/n and gon looked at each other with closed-eyed smiles and jumped up. " Woohoo!~" They both exclaimed, kurapika looks at the two small people. But he stares at y/n's eyes, it was strange that their eyes were blue. Like the ocean waves, that would rock the boat. He blinked and saw their eyes return to their e/c hues. 

"Strange........very strange...."

((Sorry this was kinda short!...ill do a gon x reader moment in the next chapter! Someone voted so I shall deliver! *^* Add feedback if you want me to add more things!~))-Author-san!~