Chapter 13

'Hmm where should I go? Maybe to an hotel? But I don't have enough money...'
I didn't realize that I walked into a dark alley until a strong hand grabbed my shoulder. The person who grabbed me threw me against the hard concrete wall.

"What is a young girl like you doing here?" His breathe smelled like a mix of alcohol and cigarettes. I wasn't able to see his face because it was night.
"Let me go."
"Did you see that? She just said that we should let her go." His friends were laughing with him.
"Let's start with the fun. I like role plays." He grabbed under my dress.

My eyes widened and I shot a light beam from my right hand.
He fell down and his friends were aiming at me. I was ready to attack, but 3 red feathers flew past me and pinned them all down.
"How pathetic you must be to try raping a young girl." He was flying midair. The moon was lightening his back.

"Good luck with the police. I'm gonna steal her now." He said and flew towards me. He grabbed me by my waist and flew up.
"What were you doing (Y/N)? Why aren't you at home?"
"I wanted to take time for myself and moved out..."
"What were you thinking? You don't even know where you can stay."
I didn't say anything and looked down. The blue and red lights from the police cars were shining through the midnight sky.

"I think you can stay with me for now."
He didn't let me speak and flew us to his house.
"It's 12:10 a.m. I think you should sleep, because you're gonna work tomorrow for me. Your room is next to mine. I guess you still know where it is."
He chuckled and scratched his neck.
I muttered a thank you and went to the room. It was bigger than my old bedroom, the furniture was cream - gold colored and the floor was a
wooden brown one. There was a huge window showing a huge landscape.

I changed my clothes and went to bed. I wasn't able to sleep. I rolled myself to new positions in bed, but ended up opening my phone and reading old messages and seeing old photos.

I felt a huge weight on the bed. I opened my eye a little bit and saw Hawks. He wore a black t-shirt with grey sweatpants. He didn't know that I was awake and it seems like as if he's searching something on my phone, because I left it open before I slept.
I didn't confront him and continued to stay quiet and nor suspicious.
After he left the room I grabbed my phone and the first thing I saw was a notice with the words saying:

Don't think I'm too dumb to notice that you're awake.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Hawks in his hero costume sitting on the table with a cup of coffee.
"Come sit with me." He smiled.
"I need to talk about yesterday."
I sat in front of him.
"Don't you remember what the heroes said yesterday?"
"They only said that I need to be your personal secretary." I became nervous because that was a weird question.
"And?"
"What do you mean with "and?"?"
"The one hero said "Fine, but if something happens it's not my responsibility and under one condition, she can't use her quirk for fighting a villain except if Hawks allows her to use it." "
"WAIT WHAT?!"
"Yup I guess they would put you in the prison if they knew it. I can keep my mouth shut but I think I need to give you a punishment." There was again his cocky smirk. He leaned to my ear and said : "I hope you like tight ropes around your body."

.
.
.

I almost threw the table at his face and blushed really hard.
"Just kidding." He was laughing and almost fell of his chair.
"Anyways I think you should dress up."
"Can't i wear my hero costume?"
"You should know that you're my personal secretary. That means you'll only do paper work."
"But I don't have a secretary outfit."
"You can be lucky that I still have the ones from Bethenny, but the stockings have holes unfortunately...."

"Hawks......"
"It was only a joke. Please don't kill me." He said sarcastically.
"You shouldn't joke about something like that......" I looked down and he noticed. He stood up and his arms wrapped around my waist.
"I'm sorry (Y/N) I shouldn't have taken it that far and also I'll tell you the story with Bethenny after work. We need to go now. I think it's fine if you only wear a black dress with a jacket over it and some random shoes. They don't need to be fancy. I'm gonna buy you something more secretary-like after work."
"Thank you Hawks."