1

Jayden watched Gavin from behind a tree as he talked to his older sister Peppa, god how he hated her. She always got into the way of his plans. She was so annoying, Jayden knew that she had a crush on him. That's something he was planning to use to his advantage to get closer to Gavin and get her out of the way.

"Hey Gavin, hey Peppa. How are you two doing on this lovely day?"

Children ran around a tree stump playing hide and tag as they waited for their bus to arrive.

"Nothing much! We're just speaking to each other." A faint blush appeared on Peppa's face as she spoke to the black haired male.

"How about you Gavin?" Jayden asked, his attention on the younger boy.

"Eh, could be doing better." As he spoke that sentence his eyes went to look up at his older sister. Implying that she was the reason he was feeling down.

"Well anyways...wanna do a Pokemon card battle?" Gavin pulled out some shiny sleeved cards with a chill, but very excited look on his pale face. Though a look of slight jealousy painted his sisters.

"Oh sure! But first I need to speak with Peppa, in private. Could you please follow me?" He put his hand out towards Peppa as a charming look made his way on his face.

"Oh, uh-! Sure!" She looked like an anime character while she blushed, a small polite smile etching it's way onto her also pale features.

Jayden started leading her towards the brick wall, very malious intents circled his mind. The two finally came to a brick wall away from the other kids.

"So what were you looking to talk about-" The smile on her face was replaced with a frown of one shock, confusion and fear as she back up, soon hitting her back against the hard and cold, brick wall.

A kitchen knife that glittered in the sun like a knights trusty sword was what he clutched in his right hand. He was shaking and just from the young boys eyes she could see what he planned to do.

He was planning her murder.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Jayden!" Peppa said, her disgustingly British accent snapping him out of his thoughts of insanity.

"OH! Sorry PEPPER, guess I spaced out! Sorry again for that!" Jayden apologised for the inconvience.

Peppa smiled at the nickname, he knew that's something that she really wanted, a nickname, since she always gave everyone a nickname, she kinda wanted one for herself.

"Well that's new, thanks for the new nickname." Peppa said, putting a hand on her hip.

"So I'm gonna ask this again, since you clearly weren't listening to me before. What was it you wanted to speak specifically to me about?"

"I'm gonna make this short and sweet." Jayden said, pinning the girl to the wall.

She blushed at the more intimate contact.

"Will you be my ham?"

"I-I.....OF COURSE I WILL-! Oops..sorry was that too much?" She asked, now twirling a part of her pig tail.

"No...it was just fine, honey bunny bby g." Jayden said winking.

From the look on Peppa's face, she was internally fangirling at his actions.

"S-So..are we official?" She said stuttering, at this point she was a roasted pig with how badly she was blushing.

"Yeah, I guess it does..." Jayden said.

Step 1 of Jayden's plan had been accomplished, now to put step 2 of his plan to obtain Gavins love, into action.