Keiji Akaashi

P.S: They are all adults in this and they all live together.

It start as a normal Saturday. It was the Saturday that Akaashi, Bokuto, Kenma, and Kuroo decided to hang out. They all decided on going to the arcade that just opened up. It was a two hour drive away from there house but they didn't mind.

As everyone was getting there stuff ready to go. Kuroo thought of something so he decided to ask Bokuto about it. "Hey Bokuto I have a question." Says Kuroo. "What's up Kuroo." Bokuto says. "Have you ever seen Akaashi mad before?" Says Kuroo. "Yea once's in High School I got hungry so we decided to go to McDonald's we took his mom car because he didn't have one at the time and when we was on the way there this car it cut us off and Akaashi did the unthinkable he started cussing and yelling at the car he was about to get out the car but I stopped him before he could since than I haven't drove with him unless I'm the one driving." Says Bokuto. "Really that happened?" Says Kuroo "Yup why do you think I don't ride with Akaashi anymore." Says Bokuto. "I just came up with the perfect idea let's let Akaashi drive." Says Kuroo. "No" says Bokuto. "Please I do your laundry for two weeks" says Kuroo. "Fine I guess ." Says Bokuto. "Yay!"says Kuroo.

45 minutes in to driving there on the freeway

"OMG FUCKING GOSH WERE ON THE FUCKING FREEWAY WHY ARE YOU GOING 15 WHEN WERE SUPPOSED TO GO 65" yells Akaashi. Kuroo and Kenma looks at Akaashi shocked. Bokuto has that I told you so look on his face.

OMFG IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONGER THE NEXT STORU WILL BE LONGER.