Chapter 2

[Second Person Pov]

When you get to Air Temple Island, Lord Zuko, Tenzin, Asami, Bolin, Kya and a bunch of other people are there talking to Lord Zuko and waiting for you.

"Y/n!" A voice yells excited from behind Tenzin.

You look past Tenzin to see who it is.

It's Kuvira!

You got this burst of joy when you see her, it has been a few days since the last time you saw her.

She ran to you and picked you up, you hated when she picked you up but this time you would allowed it.

"Y/n!" She said excitedly, "I missed you!"

You wrapped your legs around her waist and your arms around her neck then kissed her. "I missed you too, Vira"

Kya looked over at you two and laughed, "You two seem close, maybe too close"

"Don't tease them Kya! Let the two lovebirds do their thing" Bumi told Kya.

Both you and Kuvira turned red. Everyone except Lord Zuko laughed.

"Can we start now?" Lord Zuko asked in an annoyed tone and rolled his eyes.

You kissed Kuvira then she kissed you back, "Yeah, just give me a second" you said.

You bit Kuvira's neck and put a hickey on her neck then got down. "Let's go!" You said then ran over to Lord Zuko.

Lord Zuko shook his head then went to the Courtyard, you followed him.

"So how's life old man?" You ask in a sarcastic voice.

"Do you ever shut up? Oh and good" He looks up at you and smirks.

You look at him, "Do you ever shut up?" You asked him in a somewhat pissed off tone.

Lord Zuko laughs, "Dam, that fast?"

When you both get to the Courtyard you shoot fire at him, but he dodges it.

"Damnit!" You shout pissed off.

"You need to stay calm, you have to focus" Lord Zuko says in a calm, low voice.

"I'm not calm unless I have Kuvira with me, you fucking know this" you cross your arms.

"I'll go get her if you want" Mako says from the path.

"Please do, if it gets Y/n to actually pay attention then I will allow Kuvira to be here" Lord Zuko says then sighs.

"Thanks old man!" You say happily.

Mako came back a few minutes later, "I'm back! I brought Kuvira and Kya, Bumi, Bolin and Tenzin."

You look over at the group, "Oh ni-" You see Kuvira.

Kuvira has only a sports bra and shorts on, you concentrate on her body and then start to zone out.

"Y/n" Someone calls from beside you

"Y/n!" They yell and shake you.

You shake your head and look at them, "What?"

You realize it's Kya "Zoning out again? Looking at Kuvira again?" She asks and smiles a bit.

"Y-Yeah" You turn red and look down.

Bumi walks over you guys then rubs the back of your head and laughs, "It's ok y/n, it happens!"

A/n:

And that's chapter 2!! What do you guys think of it?? My brothers were screaming and running around like fucking goblins throughout the whole time I was making this-

It was funny! But hope y'all enjoyed it! I'll put some more sexual shiz in the next one, Chapter 4 will probably be where the sex is -w-
But hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I know I am!! But love you guys!

-Khai