First Introduction

Word count: 727
Warning: None.
(Keep in mind throughout this series you guys are all teenagers)

You and Klaus were very  good friends. You met when he accidentally made you fall over when he was sprinting out of the Hargreeves house to buy donuts. You two instantly hit it off and bonded quickly.

You had heard all about his siblings. They all seemed super nice.. well except for Luther. You were super excited for the day you could finally meet them. Well that day came, and you were thrilled.

You heard the familiar knock at your window and hurried over to open it.
"Will you hurry up and open the window? I'm slipping." said Klaus breathlessly. It was quite a climb up the questionable ladder that led to your third story bedroom.

You laughed and let him in.
"You're so weird." you chuckled.

He climbed through the window and sat on your desk.

"There's a chair you know. Two, actually." you pointed out.

"Yeah, I know." he replied, "this is comfier."
You sighed and shook your head.
"Well are you ready to go? You look nice by the way." He looked you up and down. (not in that way, just seeing what you were wearing)

You smiled and did a little twirl.
"Why thank you kind sir." you replied in a mock british accent.
"Well let's go then!" he rushed you out the door and led you to his "families" mansion.

. . . .

(you are on the doorstep at this point.)

"You ready?" he asked.
"Why wouldn't I be?"
He threw open  the door and yelled, "IM HOOOMEEE!!!"

A quiet  looking boy shot up his head which was previously stuck in a book.

"Jesus Klaus could you be any louder- wait who's the girl?" he asked.

"Girl?!" two other girls heads shot up towards your direction and made their way over to you.

"This girl is y/n. Y/n this is Ben." he gestured towards Ben. "And that is-"

"Allison. I'm Allison, and this is Vanya."

You smiled and went to shake their hands, when Allison pulled you into a tight hug. You locked eyes with Klaus who shrugged.

"Sorry. Its just that it's always been Vanya and I, and it's good to have another girl around."

Vanya smiled and looked to the ground, tapping her feet together.

"Well it's nice meeting you all." You looked around at all of the siblings and smiled.
Klaus introduced you to his other brothers, and Luther was just as full of himself as you had imagined. You and Klaus had both realized that you didn't meet Five yet, so Klaus had gotten his attention. 

"FIVE GET DOWN HERE NOW." Klaus hollered.

You heard the angry footsteps of the teenage boy who was stomping down the stairs.

"KLAUS. What could you POSSIBLY want with me? I am BUSY. I am never appreciated for what I do. I-" he stopped in his tracks and stared at you.

"And who could this lovely girl possibly be? And what is she doing with Klaus of all people?"

Your breath caught in your throat as he looked you up and down. (yes in that way)

"I'm Y/n..." You mentally slapped yourself. You were so obvious!

"Well Y/n, I'm Five. Pleasure to meet you." he finished walking down the stairs and stood face to face with you.  He looked down at your lips when Klaus coughed.

"Ahem. Can you two lovebirds finish it up over there? I want to show her my room."

You both jumped apart, and you were beaming red. Five had noticed, and smirked at you.

"Until next time." he said, looking you up and down one last time before making his was back up the stairs back to his bedroom. Right before he shut the door, you could see him wink at you.

You smiled to yourself, and Klaus noticed.

"What's wrong? Are you in lOoOve?" he teased.
"What? No, it's just.. Your family seems nice." You smiled at him, hoping he wouldn't see through you.

He did.

"Uhuh..." he said.

Dang it. 
"Let's go see your room." you said, hurrying him up the stairs, hoping he would forget the whole thing.

Ughh sorry guys this is my first time writing in years so yeah. i hope you like this.. feel free to send in requests.