Chapter 2 - Thiccer than a snicker

️!!WARNING FOR S P I C E!!⚠️

Byakuya's eyes lingered, filling his senses with delight as he took in the beautiful scenery of the headmaster's phat ass. His body reacted in a shocking way, as his face began to heat up, and his pants became tighter. He looked away, crossing his arms, hoping nobody would notice his large bulge.
Headmaster Monokuma wasn't the nicest bear you'd ever meet, but he sure was the spunkiest. He explained everything quickly and sent all the students on their way, a sadistic smile stuck onto his face. Once all the students had left, he rubbed his hands evilly and laughed out out. LOL
Byakuya settled into his dorm room quickly, sitting down onto the bed, sighing and looking around, before remembering a few of the bear's words.
"Now, the rooms you've been assigned are completely soundproof! If ya kill someone, nobody will hear a thing!"
Lewd thoughts clouded the rich boy's mind, as his hand began to wander down and palm his bulge sensually. A soft moan escaped his lips as he kept on rubbing himself through his clothes, pleasure flooding his mind. He quickly removed his lower clothing, his expression filled with hunger and desire. He wanted that juicy monokuma ass. For now, though, he'd have to settle for his hand. He swiftly got to work, his hand sliding up and down his large shaft, as he bit his lip. The feeling was so good, it felt like he was losing himself to a world of new pleasure and feeling. He continued jacking off, and soon enough, his sticky love juice escaped his peener, making a mess. Byakuya sighed, quickly doing what he could to clean up the area and leave no trace that he had been doing such foul things. Nobody could know he beat his meat to the headmaster's phat juicy large soft bear ass.
Byakuya Togami laid down on the bed, resting himself after beating it so vigorously. His chest rose and fell as he breathed, his heart beating and circulating blood throughout his body. His eyes slowly closed, as he fell asleep, dreaming of much greater pastures.