Do that dance in the dark (Tony Perry smut)

"Hi (Y/N), let's go to Vic's house tonight. The guys invited us over." Tony says as he walks into the bedroom while scrolling through his phone. 

Sighing, you shake my head. "You can go. I'm not really up for it." You say 

"That's all I ever hear from you." He mutters through clenched teeth. 

"What's the problem? Do you not like being around the guys? Is that it?" Tony said 

"Look babe, it's not like that. I just want to spend a day with you, only you. I want a day without leaving the house or being with the guys." You say.

 "Fine. I'll just stay with one of them tonight. You obviously need some time to yourself. You better take some of your shit. You might be there for more than one night." he says angrily as he turns the TV on and props his feet up on the coffee table. 

"Tony... I'm"  You mumble, but it's pointless. He really just needs some time to think to himself. Grabbing some of your things, you walk back out towards the front door. Sitting in your car, you call Mike. "(Y/N) , is everything okay?" he asks worriedly. "No. Tone and I are fighting. Can I crash on your couch for the night or something?" "Of course, come over. You can stay in the spare room." "Thanks." You mumble before you hang up. Starting the car, you drive off. 

"Hey." Mike says as he opens the door for you to enter his house. Hugging you once you were in the door, he invites you to sit with him in the living room and talk. "What's going on?" he asks as he hands you a cup of coffee. "I just feel like Tone doesn't want to spend time with me anymore." "Why do you feel like that?" Chuckling to yourself, you look up at him. "What are you, some kind of psychiatrist?" Laughing, he stops himself and his expression turns to a frown of shame. "Fine..." You mumble before being serious with him. "He always wants to go out. We never have a night to ourselves. You know that. Every night it's the same thing. 'Let's go to the Vic's house or Jaime's house or Mike's house.' I just want to spend a night with him every once in a while. He just doesn't understand that." 

"Is that why you're not always with him?" Sighing, you nod my head. "Want me to talk to him?" Mike asks as he pulls out his phone. "I'll tell him to come over without him knowing you're here. You can stay back in the spare room until I tell him." 

Nodding your head again, you watch as he calls Tony. After he agreed to come over to talk to Mike, you walk back to the room and shut the door. After what felt like a lifetime, you finally heard Mike letting Tony in the front door. "Hey man." he says as you hear them both sit down. "Have you talked to her?" Tony asks Mike impatiently. You though "Wow he really is worried about me" "Yeah.... She called me and told me what was going on." "What did she say? Where is she? Is she okay? I just... I don't know what's going on with me lately. I miss her already." "Tone, she's fine. She just wants you to start paying more attention to her. Instead of being with us every single night, you should stay home with her. Have like a date night or a dinner date. That's all she wants." 

You wish you could've seen Tony's face after Mike had said that. All you heard was him sighing loudly. "I know. I need to talk to her. Where is she?" "She's here. I told her she could stay in the spare room." Listening, you heard one of them, who you assumed to be Tony, standing up. As the footsteps approached the room, your heart started racing. "(Y/N)? Are you in here?" Tony's hushed voice questions as he lightly taps on the door. "It's unlocked." You mumble as you cover up with the blanket and hide my face. 

"Baby." he mumbles, his voice full of pain. "I'm sorry." Feeling the weight on the bed shift, you realize Tony had joined you. "It's okay Tone. I just want to spend time with YOU every once in a while." 

Pulling your body into his tightly, he kisses your forehead. Sitting up, he does as well. Planting a kiss on his lips, it soon deepens. Backing away from him, you try to read his facial expression only to find a face full of lust. Bringing his lips to yours again, his tongue soon runs across your bottom lip, begging for entrance. Immediately allowing it, tongues soon fight one another. Pulling away quickly, you look towards the door that was still open. "We shouldn't do this here. Would Mike allow it?" I whisper as he stands up to shut the door, making sure he locks it as well. "No, we shouldn't. But we are." he growls as he makes his way back over to you. Seeing him angry earlier turned you on more than it should have. You needed him so bad right now and you didn't even realize it. 

Pulling his shirt over his head, you quickly do the same. As he crawls back onto the bed, you catch yourself staring at his body. He was absolutely perfect in every way. His tattoos, his muscles just everything about him. Looking down at his pants, you could see his already hard member. Trying to prevent yourself from giggling, you look up to see Tony had caught you admiring him. "You're beautiful. One hundred percent beautiful." he mumbles as he attaches his lips to your neck, sucking on your sweet spot earning light moans from you. Sitting up on his knees, he undoes his belt buckle and removes his pants, leaving him in his boxers. 

Removing your own jeans, you through them on the floor and wait for Tony to make the next move. "I love you so much (Y/N). I hope you always remember that and know that." Tony says as he kisses you again softly. "I don't want this to be like every other time we've fucked. I want this to be perfect. Nothing rough, just passion please." He'd never suggested anything like that to you before. You weren't going to say no. "Okay." You say quietly as you lean up to kiss his cheek. 

Leaning into you, he reaches around you and undoes your bra. Slowly pulling it down your arms, he drops it to the floor and stares at you. Moving back a bit, you lock his fingers in the hem of your underwear and pull them off as well. Not rough like usual, but sweet. Almost like it was our first time again. He was so caring to you. Dropping them over the edge of the bed, he removes his boxers. Staring at him again, you still can't get over how perfect and gorgeous Tony was. Blushing when you realize he'd caught you again, he smiles and leans down to kiss you. Lining himself up with you, he looks at you and waits for you to signal that it was okay. Entering you, his pace starts off painfully slow. Moaning into his shoulder as your hands remain on his back, you could tell he was smiling. 

"Please go faster." You whisper through breaths. Nodding his head, he does as you asked. "Oh.... My..... God...." You mumble as his pace continuously increases. Yet he still wasn't being rough. It was sweet. "Fuckkk." He whispers in your ear as his pace eases up a bit. "Tony." You whimper as he picks up the pace yet again. We were trying to be quiet so Mike wouldn't hear us but you could tell that wasn't going to last long. "Tone, I can't be quiet anymore." You say through breaths. Nodding his head, he begins to blush. "Let it out, Mike will understand." "I'm s-so close." You try to say. "Me too." he breathes out in your hair. Cracking, your moans start getting louder and louder. But so do Tony's. He couldn't contain them anymore. "Fuck (Y/N)!" he growls loudly as he tries to hold his orgasm a bit longer. 

"Oh my god." You moan out as you begin to reach your climax." OHH MY GOD." He moans out as well, releasing in you. Triggering your orgasm with his, you reach you high, screaming out his name in the process. Laying there for a minute, Tony doesn't say a word. Standing up, he redresses himself and hands you your clothes. After getting dressed yourself, you walk over to Tony who was staring at the door. Wrapping your arms around his waist, he turns to face you. "You know I love you right?" he asks as you wrap your hands around his neck. "I know Tone." "Good. I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. I do need to start spending more time with you. I just don't know what my problem has been lately." Looking into his eyes, you see the pain he's currently feeling. "I don't mind being around the guys, I just want time for us every once in a while. I love you Tone. We'll work everything out" Smiling, he leans down and kisses you. "I love you too." 

As we both exit the room, we walk out towards the living room to find that Mike wasn't alone anymore. In fact, Vic and Jaime had joined him. "Glad you two are better." Mike teases with a wink. "Mmm, we're more than better." Tony growls back at him jokingly causing Jaime and Vic to cringe.