Chapter 5

1 months later
So here I am waiting for Taehyung to come back home. He has been very close with my sister since she came back and he will always come back home in the midnight. And I'm sick of this. Just wait Taehyung and Jang-mi I'll find out what is happening between the both of you. I grab my car key and lock the front door before going to my car. I drove to Jang-mi's house. After 10 minutes of driving I finally arrived to her house. I park my car in front of her house and goes inside her gate. I know I'm trespassing but I need to get Taehyung out of her house before something happens to them. I knock slowly in her door but no one answered it. Maybe I'll just go inside. I checked the door knob if it's locked but it's not. I walk inside slowly so they'll not hear me coming. I was almost opening her door but I stop when I heard what Taehyung said.
Taehyung: Noona I *hiccup* love you *hiccup*
Jang-mi: I love you too Taetae. Do you want to get married to me?
Taehyung: Of course*hiccup* Noona
Then I peak inside to see what I didn't want to see there kissing but Jang-mi took Taehyung's top and suck his neck leaving him hickeys. So this is what your always doing Taehyung? Fucking my sister correction ex sister. I was slowly closing her door because I don't want to see them doing it but I slipped and I accidentally push the door open. I'm doomed.