𝟥𝟤 | 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖱𝖲

WHEN CORINNE MADE IT upstairs, her mom was still asleep

WHEN CORINNE MADE IT upstairs, her mom was still asleep. Thankfully. Corinne accepted the fact that she was going to be late to school, getting in the shower.

While she washed her body of her most recent sin, she scolded herself.

"You're dumb." was the first thing her inner self said.

She couldn't help but agree. She had cried herself to sleep because his words had her convinced that he used her and what did she do the next morning? She fucked him again. She felt stupid.

Corinne attempted to justify it by saying her gut was telling her he didn't mean what he said. However, she was raised to believe people when they showed you their true colors.

"They gone be like you don't talk to Demon no more and I'm gone be like it ain't none of y'all business. And then they gone be like but y'all was so close and I'mma just be like it's whatever."

The thing with this was she did plan on talking to his ass again.

He had her stuck. So to her, it was always going to be a Corinne and Adonis, a Cece and Demon. Corinne knew he wasn't going anywhere but for now, she was going to silently suffer because she would rather eat glass than admit that she let another nigga hurt her.

A nigga she intended on forgiving eventually.

She got out of the shower at 7:15, washing her face and brushing her teeth again before going into her room to get dressed.

She put on a black jumpsuit from Fashion Nova. She put on some socks and her light pink Yeezy 500's. She puts on her cropped jean jacket before placing her Chanel, YSL, and Comme des Garçon heart pins on the right pocket. She takes her hair out of the ponytail, brushing it before taking off her scarf. She grabs her purse and bookbag, going into the living room taking her water bottle out of the freezer putting it on the side of her book bag before leaving out the house.

She had ordered iced Chai Tea Latte and a warmed-up cheese danish while she was getting dressed because the wait for Starbucks was like twenty minutes in the morning.

She gets in her car driving to Starbucks, running in leaving her hazard lights on. She gets her stuff after requesting a sippy cup lid. She had gotten so used to being in the car with Demon, that she had started driving like him.

By the time she made it to school and found a park in the student parking lot, it was going on 8:15. "Late again?" The security guard asks. "What it look like?" She questions.

If it's 8:15 and first period started at 8:00, what would she be?

"Maybe if you didn't go to Starbucks and you would be on time." He says, holding the drinks while she went through the metal detectors. "I have been told you to stop wearing that jewelry." He adds.

"You know I won't.." She says, taking her stuff before walking to the sign-in computers. She signs in, walking to first. Corinne enters the room, dropping the tardy pass off at the desk sitting down in her seat next to Korinne.