Ink

Ink p.o.v

Today is the day i finally go back to the club house. My home.

For the past month i took a break from everything and went on a vacation, just me and my bike riding around.

My name is Baxter Hernandez, I'm 23. I go by ink because I'm a really good tattooist. I am part of Jax 's club officially.

I don't have an old lady because i haven't found the one yet

yet . But i do have my fair share of sweet butts. They throw themselves willingly.

Riding on my bike i feel so care free.

It's not my first bike, but i saved and got this one so i maintain it

Sighing as i pull up to the club house, i see sweet butts come outside in their skimpy clothing. And this is why they aren't old ladies, they have no respect for themselves.

I just push past them making it inside . Most people greeted me as i sat by the car. I have a room in the club house but i don't really sleep there, i have my own house.

As a sweet butt was about to approach me, Jax barged into the doors going straight to his office. What i didn't expect was for two girls to come in, one skipping and the other just looking around. They were twins and no one seemed to disrespect them meaning they knew them.

I raised my eyebrow at the sweet butt who seemed annoyed
"Those too are Jax's daughters, showed up yesterday taking all the attention."

I was confused at first, but you could see the resemblance so i didn't question it.

The one who was skipping in went and sat next to a prospect while the other walked towards me and sat down not even bothering to talk. She seemed disinterested.

Primrose p.o.v

I was so anoyed with my father. He had the nerve to say he had a choice in what i wear. Obviously mad we got into a disagreement which Zinna had to break apart.
My outfit was not even bad

( not the person, just their outfit)

I could try to see where he was coming from, but he had not been in my life up until now to have a say.

He didn't even argue with Zinna
because she and i quote " was dressing good for her age"

He was being inconsiderate because our clothes, electronics and weapons were brought in this morning and that's all i had. Ofcourse we hid the electronics and weapons from him. There were certain stuff he didn't have to know at the moment.

When he slammed his office door i just shrugged and sat by someone on a stool.

While scrolling through instagram, i got a message from Fern

Hey i just wanted you to know i am ok and coming to your location.
Fern didn't talk much,like me.

I just sighed because now i would have to explain to dad he has another daughter. I'll wait till she gets here.

Not wanting to get up, i simply texted Zinna the message.
While looking at Zinna making sure she got the message i got the stare.
That stare that made me uneasy.

I turned and saw the most gorgeous man ever , sitting there smirking because he caught me checking him out. I pulled my face into a bored one and turned around.

From the corner of my eye i could see him shake his head at me before turning around to some whore.
Sometimes i get a bit too honest.

Hearing a knock everybody stilled before reaching for their guns. Shaking my head me and Zinna got up opening the door revealing my very own sister.

Now Fern didn't look like us at all, she looked like mom with dad's eyes.

She use to be quiet and can be when she is intimidated, like right now with a bunch of men staring at her curiously

I took her in for a big hug and eventually Zinna joined us. Until
..
"Girls who is that" came my father's annoying voice.

Getting it over with i said " Your third daughter" with a bright fake smile.

" hi" was all she said because everyone was watching shocked .

While they were frozen i had an urge for our weird food.
Pickles and peanut butter yum!

I walked straight to the kitchen, got my ingredients while everybody stared in disgust.

Eventually the three of us were eating while they just watched.

After some time he spoke" so i have 3 girls and one boy, 4 kids!!! ?"

I said " You got to wrap before you tap old man " while shrugging.

People were trying to not laugh at his annoyed expression

He was going to reply but then we heard the revving of engines outside then everything went to total chaos.

******************************

Jax late old lady

  And prosoect( tech)

  And prosoect( tech)