🐞11🐞

Martha POV

After we defeated variety Queen.Who turns out to be the bitch who thinks she owns me. I quickly ran away and knew Dad and Damian was following me. I jumped through the window of our room and fell to my knees as I detransformed.

Sandy ran fo me as I pulled my knees to my chest and started crying.Dad and Damian landed behind me.Dad immediately ran to me and pulled me onto his lap.Just like the night he found me trying to commit suicide. I gripped his shirt and cried.Damian joined the hug as I cried. I know everything my so called mother did to me but it still hurts.

Chloe came in as I let go of my dad.Jon entered a minute later and I blushed.We matched again.He wore grey jeans.A white shirt and a red jacket.Chloe laughed at my pridicament."Kent remove your jacket you won't be all matchy matchy with my sister."Jon blushed as he saw me.

I felt my face heat up and tried to hide it.I saw a flash and my dad quickly hid his phone."Clark won't believe if I told him."he said and laughed."Traiter."I say and walk to my room. I grabbed my scetchbook purse and Sandy's red leash."Come on girl we're going for a walk."she immediately stopped playing with Titus and ran to me. I smiled and put the leash on her."I'm going to the Eiffel tower come on Chloe let's go."She nodded and followed as we walked out.

As soon as where out of the house Chloe talked."So I see romance blooming between you and Jon."I blushed and cleared my throat."I have no knowledge of what you're speaking of."