Chapter 1

Phoenix grabs my shoulder and whispers in my "I like your mustache" He proceeds to lick my mustache and grooms it, combing it softly. He takes out his diamond sword and takes off my chestplate, and slowly crafts an axe,slowly carving my face in the bed's wood base.

Isis wakes up in a sweat, intrigued by the dream she had just woken up from. She immediately calls her best friend Emily asking her to bring breakfast.

Emily: Hey girl what's wrong?

Isis: Um I had the weirdest dream... It was about-

Emily: Girl.... tell me right now!!!!

Isis: It was about.. about.. about...your brother.. Phoenix..

Emily: Girl, what did he say!?! What did he do!? Spill it..

Isis: Um it was just like a normal dream we just sat and talked about um..um..um..um...um...um..um...s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s--s-s-s-s-s-s-s--s-s-s-stuff.........

Emily: Girl you know I know you lying.. about my stupid fat ugly stupid stupid fat fuck older brother.. My parents hate him, they kicked him out at 12 years old. You did not sit and talk with that man!!!

Isis: Girl, we were just talking.. I SWEAR.. on my life. it was a stupid convo too.. like a stupid stupid convo, about onions.

Emily: Whatever.. girl.. I'mma be on my way soon. Getting us big macs?

Phoenix walks by Emily's room while she's on the phone with Isis and screams emotional " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO YOU STUPID BITCH"

"My friend, Isis.. what about it BITCH, let it goo..." Emily RUDELY replies.

Isis gets confused by the sudden yelling she hears on the other line, "Emily are you okay? Theres a lot of noise. To which Emily responds "Sorry, my stupid fat ugly stupid stupid fat fuck older brother came in the room and started SCREAMING at me EMOTIONALLY". 

"Phoenix?" I reply "Yes phoenix you bimbo, who else??" Emily screams emotionally at me.

"I'm sorry, are you still coming over?" I ask the girl on the phone. "Yes, I am still coming over you stupid bitch.. sorry for yelling at you.. emotionally" Emily replies.