I'll ALWAYS love you..

Justin's P.O.V.

I quickly called my driver and headed towards jasmine condo I had my driver going super fast.

I felt as though my heart had been ripped from my chest and I hated feeling that way. 

I was finally infront of jasmines condo door i twisted the nub and it open i walked in and looked for jasmine.

I walked into the living room kitchen and diner and she was no were in site i then headed for the room and i noticed jasmine there on the bed crying and whispering something i clearly heard.

"Heart why Him.." she whispered out in sobbs clutching on to the bed pillows.

  I just watched as she kept whispering this she got up and walked into the bathroom of course she didn't see me i was peeking. When she was in the bathroom i walked into the room were she was and looked at her her eyes didn't once connect to mine she looked at the floor with a straight face almost as if she was strained out and tired. Which i knew she probably was.. I didn't give her MUCH i always hurt her always.. She was everything to me i just hurt her all the time.

I took a step forward and looked at her ''maybee.. I should let you go.'' i whispered but loud enough for her to hear. "Maybe i should just forget about us all the things we did and said and memories we had vice versa." i said pausing "i can sit here and tell you im sorry a million times yet it still wont be enough. And i understand why that is.. I understand why you hate me i ruined everything .. I hate myself i wish I could take all back but i can't. It's not how life works and that's fucked up.." tears were falling from her eyes again as she watched me speak "I'll walk out of here today and I'll never come back into your life because i know you hate me.. I know it so I'll just leave you alone already. But if you need me I'll be there.." i finished and with that i was out the door i could hear jasmines cries all the way out the condo as i disappeared from her life just like that. "I love her.. And always will" i said to no one in particular just myself i suppose, i looked back at jasmines condo before i was inside my limo and telling the drivee to drive me to the studio..