Chapter 35

It's been about two and a half weeks of receiving non stop emails from the company. And the fact that you weren't being the wisest with your money didn't help with your apartment.

You would have to pay again soon, but if you do that you won't have enough to buy food or anything for that matter.

It was hard to find a good job that would pay well so you haven't been working.
"Aw dang it!" You slammed your first on the table which caused your laptop and some paperwork to bounce.

"Rejected again!" Hiding your face in your hands you slowly lower one to take another sip of your coffee.
You've been applying to many different places but keep getting rejected since they're hoping for someone with a little more experience.

"And how the heck am I supposed to get all that experience if I can't get a good job!?" You yelled at the inanimate object that rested on your coffee table.

You rubbed your tired eyes and picked your phone up.
You knew that you needed to calm yourself so you called Yoongi.

"Hi princes! How are you?" You heard that lovely voice speak.

"Absolutely terrible! I can't find a stupid job and it's tiring." you moaned and slouched down into the cushions of the couch.

"Look, I know you need a job and all, but it's eleven thirty. I'm getting worried about you. Please go to sleep." You knew that he was right and you needed that sleep.

"Alright..." you replied.

"Good. Now if you go to sleep I'll take you somewhere special tomorrow. Ok?" He happily teased.

"Alright oppa. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight."
You smiled and hung up on him. You sighed and just sat there for a moment before getting up and doing your nightly routine and slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

*knock knock knock* you quickly rushed to the door and opened it up to reveal the man that always brings you pleasure in many ways.

You smiled and hugged him tightly. For some reason he slightly hesitated before hugging back.
"So where are we going?" You queried.

"That's a secret." He winked before dragging you away without even letting you speak. You only giggled and walked along.

He brought you to a beautiful restaurant that was decorated from floor to sealing with beautiful golden patterns and silky curtains.

You both sat down and chatted on and off until your food arrived. You only exchanged a few words here and there after receiving your food.
You didn't understand why he decided to take you there but you weren't complaining.

After that you both got back into the van.
"Thank you for that. I really enjoyed it!"

"Oh it's not over yet. I just want to go to the studio and grab something first though.

"Oh umm, ok." You replied a little confused but also excited to see what you were going to do next.

After driving for a few minutes you got to the studio and walked with him to a familiar room. You've only been there once but you couldn't forget what happened here.

This is where you and Yoongi had that argument on your first day of meeting him after so long...

He grabbed a bag that he left in that room and walked out with you fallowing.

You were driving for a while and stopped at a red light. You looked around and landed your eyes on a very familiar building. That was the hotel you stayed at before you got that apartment. You remembered that one night when you got scared because of what happened in that allyway...