Part 1: School shopping

Lily's POV:
Today I am going school shopping and I brought my sister Liana to keep me company.
"Liana I'm going to Victoria's Secret and you can go buy your notebooks." I said like I was in a rush. "Ok, fine but I didn't bring any cash." She said. I could see the look in her eyes like she really wanted me to give her money. "Ok you got me." I said while giving her money. "Hehehehehe, thanks sis you're the best." She said while smirking at me.
.......
I finally enter the Victoria's Secret shop and start looking for some perfumes I could buy. I found the latest perfume bombshells in bloom till all of a sudden I heard a girl saying " What the hell do you mean by you can't buy this for me?" She said in a very angry voice. "Sweetie we are going to visit london next month, surely we can go to oxford street and go shopping there. It is not necessary to buy things now." The woman said and I was pretty sure it was her mother. The girl went to the perfume section and suddenly said "Mothers!!!" She said to me while groaning. I really don't want to talk about mothers for it reminds me of my mother. I miss her more than anything but this girl is very lucky that her mother is still alive. "At least you have one." I said trying to hide the pain. She rolled her eyes and directly exited the store.... WOAH!!! Thats a really bitchy thing to do.
........
Me and my sister finally went home and I went to bed cause I was really tired and tomorrow is the first day of school so yup, goodnight.