Christian Grey Imagine.

(It's only one chapter just for the competition Anna Todd made)

I was sitting on one of the couches in Christian house, after What it seems I accidentally bumped into him two days ago but I didn't really pay any attention of who he is, but when I saw him again, when I wanted to apply for work in his company, I knew it.

The way he smirks, the way he move, the way of just being him, I knew that I can't stay away of him, just some simple things that he does, drive me crazy. And here I am, wanting more and more of Christian grey.

I was so nervous that I couldn't even look at him. I run my now sweaty palms on my jeans as I heard Christian voice.

"You're sure that you want this?!" Christian asks, his gaze heated yet anxious. "You know you can stop if you don't want it, you know I'm not pushing you."

"No, I want it." I murmur, smiling shyly. "Okay then." He said, and we both stand up. He unlocks the door, then stands aside to usher me into the room. I feel his eyes on me as he follows me inside and closes the door.

Christian turns to face me as I stand in the middle of the room. My heart is pounding, and I surly know that Christian can hear it too. He saunters causally over to me and tugs on my chin so I'm no longer biting on my lip. "What do you want?!" He murmurs, planting a soft chaste kiss at the corner of my mouth. His fingers in my hair, forcing my to look up at him.

"You." I whisper. He traces his thumb along my lower lip. His gaze darkens. "There's a lot of things I want to do to you, but I'll take it slowly." He kisses my lips. "Let's just start with undressing you."

He pulls at my shirt, throwing it on the floor, same thing to my jeans as he slide it off my legs to the floor till I'm only in my bra and panties. He steps back and sit nonchalantly down on the arm of the chesterfield couch. "Take these off." He points on my bra and panties. "Slowly."

I swallow compulsively, pressing my thighs together, I'm already damp between my legs. I took my bra off, my eyes never leaving his, as I slide it off my arms. His mesmerizing eyes heat, and he runs his index finger over his lips as he gaze at me. I am naked as practically panting and oh so ready for him.

Standing up, he makes his way over to the chest and picks up his sliver gray tie. My favorite.

He pulls it through his fingers as he strolls casually towards me. A smirk playing on his lips. "Are you ready?!" He whispers.

I nod, biting on my lip as he takes my hand wrap the tie over my wrists. "You look mighty fine now." He says and bends to kiss me gently on my lips. But I want more. Desire spiraling wantonly through my body. He brings me forward to his chest, His hands dive into my head and he kisses me, hard. His tongue unforgiving and merciless.

"Turn around." he orders gently and I obey. Pulling my hair free of the tie, he quickly braids and secures it. He tugs the braid so my head tilts up.

"You have beautiful hair, Anastasia." he murmurs and kisses my throat, sending shivers running up and down my spine. "You just have to say stop. You know that, don't you?" he whispers against my throat.

I nod, my eyes closed, and relish his lips on me. He turns me round once more and picks up the end of the tie.
"Come," he says, tugging gently, leading me over to the chest where the rest of the box's contents are on display.

"These objects." He holds up the butt plug. "This is a size too big. you don't want to start with this. We want to start with this." He holds up his pinky finger, and I gasp, shocked. Fingers ... there? Oh my.

He smirks at me "Just finger -singular," he says softly with that uncanny ability he has to read my mind. My eyes dart to his. How does he do that?

"Now let the fun begin."

Weird at it is, I don't know how I wrote all of this.