↞Synopsis↠

↞ EPIGRAPH ↠

❝ When you run for love only to be chased by it.❞

↞ EPITOME 

Dan was distinguished for breaking the hearts of the girls she has been with. But being the prey wasn't one of her worries. At least, not until she started noticing Nick individually.

Falling in love with your best friend is troublesome. Danielle Prince executes the most magnanimous mistake of her life by falling in love with her bosom buddy, Nicholas Kingsley.

All it took was a ruinous couple of months without Nick by her side which made her realise his impact on her. Friends shouldn't feel fireworks between them, right? But presently, Dan is attracted to Nick like a moth is to light.

There was a reason why she never dated guys. She was afraid of falling. And now, her worst nightmares have begun to come true. And the coast is nothing but wicked.

 She has never been more lost in the open ground.

EXTRACT 

"Okay, let's rehearse this. Shall we?" She spoke as she reached a hand for me to hold. "Now, splutter out the words, Dan. You can do this."

I lifted an eyebrow. "You want me to proclaim my love to you, Samantha? Don't you think that's a little inappropriate considering you are my ex-girlfriend?"

She spanked on my chest with the soccer ball that she held. "Do it. Now." 

I rolled my eyes but gave in grudgingly. "I have discovered that I love you," I spoke softly, almost romantically.

"And when precisely did you come up with that conclusion?" She asked with a false deep voice which sounded faintly like him. Boy, was she good at imitation.

I fizzed in a long breath. "When all my decisions started to revolve around you."

She had a dreamy look on her eyes and a gentle smile on her lips. "See? Now was that so hard?"

It wasn't. But it soon would be when Nick is the one I am supposed to talk to.

↞ EPISTLE 

Copyright © 2021 Ambre Vermouth All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.