↞00↠

THE MUSKETEERS' ROLL OF LAWS.

These rules are supposed to help you survive through highschool. The rules can be modified once a month if necessary. New amendments will be followed in the succeeding pages. 

I, Noah Archer, Musketeer one, promise to keep my word and shall follow the rules.

(Signature)

I, Danielle Prince, Musketeer two, promise to keep my word and shall try to follow the rules.

(Signature)

I, Nicholas Kingsley, Musketeer three, promise to keep my word and shall follow the rules.

(Signature)

Rule 01: No Musketeer shall betray their friendship by any means, lethal or otherwise. Like, holy hell, that would be stupid of you.

Rule 02: No Musketeer shall date anyone for more than two weeks, except Musketeer one, Noah Archer, because he is an arsehole. This is for your heart's protection.

Rule 03: No Musketeer shall fall in love, especially Musketeer two, Danielle Prince. I have my eyes on you, idiot. 

Rule 04: No Musketeer shall cheat on their current relationships. It's stupid and crazy. This rule is implied to the players (and Noah).

Rule 05: No Musketeer shall leave the other Musketeer hanging, literally or metaphorically. Musketeer three, Nicholas Kingsley, must keep this in mind. Get that, dumbo?

Rule 06: Breaking of any or all of the rules would gain strict punishments. This roll is not funny, Musketeers. Respect me!

Amendments shall be made in the subsequent pages.