Story

It was a normal Thursday morning. Changmin and Kevin bickered as usual. Juyeon slept in class. Chanhee judged them. Yes, it was a completely normal day. Until at the end of day, that is. 

"Am I still asleep?" Juyeon rubbed his eyes and looked carefully. 

"OW! What you pinching me for!?" Kevin yelled out and rubbed his arms. Changmin had pinched him hard.

"Just checking if it's a still a dream since Juyeon's asking." Changmin shrugged. Chanhee was staring intently at the thing that had arrived at their classroom door, gaining the attention of the whole class. 

At the door, stood a huge white teddy bear with a black ribbon tied around its collar. What's surprising is that the teddy bear was waving at him! The bear didn't seem to mind that the teacher glared at him up and down before leaving. He didn't mind the stares he was receiving from anyone but kept waving at Chanhee. 

Chanhee walked up to him and scanned him up and down and about and around and.......(sorry :D). 

The human teddy bear walked away and beckoned Chanhee to follow him. Chanhee looked puzzled and turned to his friends for help. 

"Go on! It's the secret admirer you've been wanting to know about." Juyeon said. Kevin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, what's the worse thing that could happen?" 

Chanhee nodded an 'ok' and followed the bear. The three friends looked from behind.

"You know, the worse thing that could happen is Chanhee mistakenly following a serial killer." Kevin said out of the blue. Juyeon smacked him on the head. Chnagmin gasped.

"Oh my god, Kevin!"

"Ok ok. I know. I'm sor-"

"That would be awesome! We get to see a real serial killer!" Changmin's eyes twinkled in excitement and cupped his face. Kevin and Juyeon looked at him in dismay. Then Changmin turned to look at the two who flinched at the sight of Changmin's excited state.

"Let's follow him!" He grabbed the two's hands and went off. 

Chanhee thought to himself while following the teddy bear. Who could it be? Why does he like me? Ooh, what if it's a she? ANd most of all, why's he following this anonymous bear? For all he knew, it could be just some sick joke by Hyunjoon or a serial killer. He would definitely prefer the latter.

The bear lead him to the rooftop and Chanhee hesitated to go through the door. The rooftop means either he gets a romantic confession, or he gets pushed off the building. The bear stopped walking and turned around, his ribbon and fur fluttering in the wind. He seemed to be waiting expectantly for Chanhee. Chanhee pushed aside his worries and walked right in front of the bear. 

The bear bopped Chanhee on the head to which Chanhee gave an irritated look.

"What- nevermind. Who are you?" Chanhee crossed his arms. The teddy swayed its body left and right then hopped over to a box of crates nearby. Chanhee looked intently as the bear pulled out a stack of paper boards. 

He held out one first that said,

Hey! How is your fever?

Chanhee got confused and asked, "What fever?".

The bear removed the paper before and popped out another that said,

Oh.....you just look hot to me.

Chanhee got speechless and laughed out loud. The bear tilted his head and removed the paper again. 

Do you know me?