Three

Didn't proof read

Two weeks later

Tiana pov
I've been back in New York since yesterday and I'm so excited to see my babies I've missed them so much. I told myself I was going to talk to Bella as soon as I got back home but I but she is not going to want to have a conversation especially since I just got back and she's been missing me like crazy so I'm going to talk to her this weekend.

James: hey baby how did you sleep

Tiana: good (wrapping her arms around his neck)

James: you look very sexy this morning (grabbing her waist and kissing on her neck)

Tiana: you know we're back home now so you can get what you've been craving for(turning around and rubbing her butt in his dick)

James: I thought you'd never ask

I grabbed his hand leading him upstairs into my bedroom pushing him on the bed.

I climbed on top of him unbuttoning his shirt but he grew impatient and flipped us over taking of his shorts and ripping off my underwear and getting right to business.

Tiana: uhhh baby

James: what's my name

Tiana: uhh da....da..daddy im going to cum

James: hold it

Tiana: uhhh

James: hold it

Tiana: uhh I can't uhhhhhh

His tongue went faster and causing me to cum all over his mouth

James: I told you to hold it (looking at her)

I looked down at him and smiled. He then came to my face making me lick all my cum off of it

Before I knew it he his somewhat big dick was in me pounding me like crazy

Tiana: uhhhh

James: damn baby you tight

Tiana: (moans) you (moans) never...mind

James: (smiles)

Hakeem pov
It's now 10 am and the me and the kids are now waking up Jessica left earlier this morning for so a business meeting she's trying to open up her on dental care she won't be back u til Sunday morning because it's all the way in Long Island so she's going to stay with her family.

Me and the kids did are morning routine then went down stairs to eat breakfast. I'm going to drop them off at Tiana's house at 5 so I can spend a little more time with them before they go.

Hakeem:so what do you guys want to do before you go see mommy

Bella:can we watch movies and eat popcorn

Hakeem:sounds like a great plan

Prince: yay popcorn