Carpool karaoke

"Hey man by any chance can you help me get to work" James questions down the phone, whilst sitting in his car ready to take on the show.
"You can? Aww great I'm just outside if you wanna come down"
"Okay great see you then"
He hangs up the phone waiting for his guest to arrive.

James's POV:
"Hey thank you so much" I say as she steps in the car taking her place in the passenger seat. She was wearing a Liverpool kit. What's new I thought to myself. "My pleasure" she said buckling in her seat belt but failing miserably, I sat there holding in my laugh till it slipped out, finally she got it. "Ready?" I asked with a chuckle
"I think so" se said looking down at her seat belt with a sarcastic scared look, "oh well if not" I said and she quickly shot me a horrorfied look as we began the car travels.

This is what she was wearing:

Yeh tomboy is what you could call her

No ones POV:
"I suppose you want to listen to some music" the teenage girl chuckled, "hahahahaha" James laughed.
After playing one of her top hits 'Park' James had a few questions.
"Aimee I suppose you've heard of these rumours?"
"Rumours?" She asked clearly confused
"You haven't heard?"
"No" she laughed
"A good friend of mine accidentally," he pause "god he's gonna kill me, well one of my dear friends accidentally confessed his celebrity crush without realising he was still on live and um..."
"Oh god" she laughed
"You can see where I'm going with this can't you"
"Yes" she was now crying with laughter trying to keep it in
"And um he's at the studio and he doesn't know your coming" he bursted out laughing. The car was filled with tears of laughter.