Chapter 8

Third Person POV 

Three boys, Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron and Sam Uley are all siting down at the table while Lily is in the loungeroom unconscious on the couch. 

One of the boys Jared Cameron looks to the other two boys and asks the big  question "What are we going to do when she wakes up? she's going to want to know what happened"  

Before any of the boys could answer five boys come running into the house. Seth Clearwater, Quil Altera, Embry Call, Jacob Black and Brenden Black. 

Brenden is quick to notice Lily laying on the couch and turns to the three boys "What happened, is she okay?" He looks around the room and sees teddy siting on the ground playing with some toys and smiles 

he thinks to himself "Well at least Teddy is safe, Lily would be worried sick if something happened to him" 

Sam Uley clears his throat to get the attention of everyone "We found her in the forest with the Child. We were all on patrol and we caught the smell of a leach. So we followed it. We didn't end up catching the leach but as we caught up to them they had already attacked her. So we brought her and the child here"

Silence surrounding the room while everyone takes in the information. 

Seth was the first to break the silence "Are you sure she's okay maybe we should have taken her to my mum or doctor Cullen" 

A few growls where heard through out the room as doctor Cullen was mentioned 

Jared decided to break the growls and inform the other boys about what they were talking about before they came. 

"She seems to be fine but she hasn't woken up yet. We were just discussing what we were going to tell her once she woke up" 

Again before anyone is able to answer a solution to the problem they were interrupted by a groan from Lily that had just regained consciousness.

Lily's POV  

I open my eyes, a groan leaves my mouth as i try and sit up. 

"Lily you should take it slow, you were just passed out" 

I look to were the voice came from and saw Brenden and all the boys that i met yesterday. I notice that there was one person that i didn't know. 

As my eyes lock with his deep brown eyes

As my eyes lock with his deep brown eyes. I feel a large sense of power wash over me. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes, it was as if i could look at them forever. 

Sam Uley POV 

We all walked into the loungeroom to see if the girl was okay. I noticed that the reason she had groaned was probably from the pain she felt from trying to sit up and so did Brenden