ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ # 10

Y/n hums a tune while stroking Nayeon's hair who is sleeping. Suddenly, she remembers her words back at the accident. 'Great, unnies will know...'

As if on cue, Sana engulfs the devil in a hug. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!"

Mina and the others were behind her, "Yeri told us.."

Y/n rolls her eyes, "That sneaky god..."

Mina pats the devil's shoulder, "Should I do it?" Momo snaps her head at her girlfriend, "Y/n, you better not be--"

"No, no!" The devil exclaimed, she doesn't want to feel the wrath of Hirai Momo.

"Baka, its about a plan regarding Nayeon." Mina replies smacking the raccoon's head.

Y/n lookd down contemplating about the plan she talked about Mina last time..

The devil arrives at Myoui's realm. As she walks, she noticed a raccoon plushie which made her look away awkwardly.

"Mina?" Y/n asks, a figure appears at a throne. "Yes?" the Goddess asks.

"I have..a deal." The devil nervously asks. "What is it?" Mina asks and offers a sit.

"Nayeon is getting in danger day by day, although its my duty to watch her, maybe make her third eye disappear?" Y/n told that made Myoui sigh.

"If I do, she will never see you." She sadly told. "No, its for her safety." The devil replies hesitantly.

"Safety? It will make her sad for not seeing you anymore."

"So the ghosts won't bother her again.."

Y/n sadly smiles at Mina and nods, the goddess sighs then places her palm at the mortal's forehead chanting some things.

After some minutes, "There."

"Maybe leave her some message?" Dahyun asks.

Momo lits up and gave the devil a paper and a pen, perks of being the fastest.

"Done, hey Kook, Seul, watch her if some ghosts get close for 1 cm." The devil commands her two assistants behind Sana and Tzuyu.

"You're quite tall for a lady." Jungkook compliments the Archery Goddess.

"Thank you." She replies politely.

"Hello? Can you guys atleast be polite for people here?" Chaeyoung and Dahyun exclaimed in sync.

Seulgi just saluted, "Alright, alright, get out of here. You guys are noisy.." y/n told and pushed them out.

As everything went quiet, the devil looks at Nayeon's sleeping face. "I have fallen for you hardly, what would you do, Nayeon-ssi?" She asks with sad smile as she remembers how she said that on their first meeting.

"Don't worry, when we see again, I'll fall over heels at you."