Chapter 1: Abyss Genocide (part 1)

Izuku (future): So do you thing this plan will work?

Uraraka (Ink): Yah, besides what's the worst that could happen?
She side in a chill and almost happy tone.

Izuku (future): I might end up in an AU that's not the one I'm going to or I might meet that Bakugou again.
( the Bakugou he is referring to is Error, and in this story and might pose as a problem later.)

Uraraka (Ink): But you've shone that multiverse travel isn't that hard.

Izuku (Future): fine but make sure no other AUs interfere whit this process ok
He side in a really sarcastic yet series voice

And just a few seconds later he disappeared.

Izuku POV (future): huh going throw time still feels weird it's so much different then going though space.

And after that short montage he fell out of the sky onto deku but jumped of almost immediately.

Izuku POV (past): I was minding my own business before a big, heavy, and surprisingly soft snowball fell out of the sky but not right after it jumped of. I got myself a quick look and he, she, or they look a scary amount like me.

After that almost every hero there when in there battle stance but out of nowhere Uraraka (Ink) fell right on Izuku (future)

Izuku POV (past): then a few seconds later someone fell right on him and they look A lot like Uraraka.

Izuku (future): I thought you where marketing sure on one interfered.
He said I a really mad tone

Uraraka (ink): Sorry I just couldn't let go a chance of adventure if back to the past.

To be continued.