Don Tibbles

Y/N's POV:

Holy shit. Holy shit. I'm going to the junior goodwill games. Omg. I'm playing hockey for all of America to see. My jaw is currently touching the floor as the short middle aged man stands in front of me and my parents telling us the details, but I couldn't care less. I mean, don't get me wrong, I care, but I'll just have to ask them later because I'm in so much shock. This feels unreal. My parents are proud. Nathan is proud. I bet you Marc, Nicole and Emily would be proud. OH SHIT! MARC NICOLE AND EMILY! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what are they gonna say? "Hellooooo? Y/n? Earth to Y/n!?" My brother Nathan snaps his fingers in front of my face causing me to snap out of my train of thought, "Nathan. I'm going to the goodwill games. I'm practically an Olympian at this point! Mom, dad, please can I go? Pleaseeeee you know how careful I am and I promi-" "you can go Y/n." My dad interrupted "YAY THANK YOU! I won't let you down. Can I go over to Nic's I need to tell her." "Sure sweetheart, just be back by 8 please. You need to pack." "Of course mom. See you guys later I love you!" "Love you!"

Time skip to Nicole's house:

Marc and Emily were already there when I got to Nicole's and they seemed to have been in a pretty heated argument. "Whatever Marcus! At least im not a f*g!" Everyone in the room gasped and I'm pretty sure Nicoles brother heard because he started running down the stairs. You see, Marc has a little crush on Nicole's brother, Mason. Mason is bi, however I'm pretty sure he has a thing for Marc as well. He's also fully aware of Marc's crush on him, it makes him satisfied everytime Marc gets flustered by Mason just wiping his face with his shirt. It's honestly adorable, so when Mason entered the room, completely shirtless, with a red angry face, flustered was an understatement.

"What the hell Emily? I get that your my sisters friend and all but this is out of control. Leave. I'm not going to have you disrespect my friend because you decided to be offensive." "MASON MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Marc was accusing me of making Ryan cheat on Y/n. You know I'd never do that, don't you?" She said, running her hands up and down his defined chest. He grabbed her wrists and threw them off his body, "Actually Emily, you would. You're a horrible influence and an even worse friend to them. Did u know that Nic stopped eating for a week because you said she should drop a few pounds? Or that Marc cried for 3 hours straight because you made homophobic 'jokes' all day to impress the guys at school?" "Mason I-" "Or that Y/n had to come find us when she was at her lowest because you just didn't want to hang out that day." We were all silent for about a minute until Marc decided to speak up.

"That was the day." "What?" Nicole said, as confused as the rest of us. "That was the day I caught Ryan and Emily. Doing things. Touching. Kissing. Saying things that should only be said in relationships. I was coming over to ask Emily why she didn't want to see Y/n that day, because she was ignoring all my calls. Your door was half open. She was on top of him and-" Mason raised a hand up signaling that he heard enough. By now I was in tears, Nicole looked like she could punch something, or more specifically someone, and Emily just looked scared. How could he? How could she? "Get out or I'll call the cops Emily." Mason said, staring her down. "Fine. Y/n you're a slut who deserved it and-" she was interrupted by the sound of skin slapping. Emily now had a red mark on her face in the shape of Nicole's hand. "Leave my house right now." and with that Emily huffed and fled the scene.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Mason said as he and Marc came over and gave me a hug while Nicole quickly went to the window to make sure she left. "I came over to tell you guys some good news but now all I can think about is him. Why did he do it? Am I not pretty enough? Should I lose weight? Was I mean? Guys it's all my fau-" Nicole pushed the boys out of the way and embraced me in a hug.

"Don't. Don't even finish that sentence because you know damn well it's not your fault. Ryan is a cheating asshole. We knew this before you got into the relationship, and when he asked you out, god Y/n, you seemed so happy. We warned you and now you have to suffer the consequences, but you're not going to alone, because I can promise you this. Me and Marc are your bestfriends and love you with our whole hearts and I know it's mutual. Emily has a bit of a reputation for things like this. Backstabbing. Being a traitor when she's meant to be your 'bestie'. So here's what we're gonna do. Come Monday, we're going to just ignore Emily and Ryan all together, and by the time he figures out your ignoring him, that's when you get your chance to embarrass him in front of the school." "Nic, that's the thing."