The Punishment

Draco

"No.No.Oh nonononononono! Why? Why is my life so messed up? Father's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill me, I'm dead, I'm dead. This is NOT happening. This is not real." Draco was in a verge of tears.

After another sigh, Severous said,

"This, indeed, is not good. This is very real and happening though, I'm afraid.
The first thing we must do is to send a letter to your father."

Draco felt her knees go weak. She was scared. How would her father react?

"The second is to tell the school that Draco Malfoy was called home for an emergency for a length we don't know, and to "transfer" you from the Beauxbatons, since I expect you to continue with your studies, yes?"

Draco nodded. She definitly wasn't about to skip school, no matter what. Besides, it was better staying here than to go home and deal with her father.

"Oh, and as punishment to Mr Potter, it will be Mr Potter's job and responsibility to keep the secret and also to guard it." continued Severous.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Potter.

Draco almost forgot about him being in the room again.

"It means that you have to be next to Miss Malfoy at all times and make sure that nobody suspects the new student as Draco. The two of you must be together every hour."

Harry

" What? Every hour? With Malfoy!?"

"No way! I refuse to do that!"

Harry and Malfoy said at the same time.

"Mr Potter, this event is almost entirly your fault, and you deserve it. Miss Malfoy, you need the protection. If anyone figures it out, the results will be bad. It is my responsibility, but as a proffessor, I cannot be with you at all times, while Mr Potter can, since you two share nearly all classes."

"But-but my friends will suspect something! I spend all my time with them! They'll definitly get suspicious if I start to hang out a new student every hour!" shouted Harry.

"Yeah! Besides, there are still some classess we don't share!" said Malfoy.

"And I have a solution to both.
When Miss Malfoy is "transferred", you two will have a fight in front of everybody.
During the fight, Mr Potter will cast an expelliarmus, which will hit Miss Malfoy's wrist and break it.
I will happen to be near, and as "punishment" to both, I will not let Miss Malfoy visit Madame Promfrey or heal it, and assign Mr Potter to assist and help her every hour since she won't be able to use one of her wrists. That will also grant me access to tweak your timetables."

Both Harry and Malfoy looked as if they very much wanted to argue, but both bit their tongues, because the tone and glare that Snape was giving looked very dangerous.

"Well...at least the wrist-breaking will be fake, right?" Malfoy said meekly.

"No."

"What? No! I am NOT going to get my wrist broken by Potter!" she shouted.

"Would you rather risk the secret?"asked Snape.

"N-no."

"Then you will do as you're told."

"B-but.."

"But what?"

Malfoy sighed.

"Yes, sir." she managed.

Snape began to talk again.
"Now, Miss Malfoy, we need a name. A name for you when you are transferred from the Beauxbatons."

"I really don't care. Just pick a random one for me." she answered tiredly.

"Well then, you are Miss Alexandra Derlose, and you are expected to be called that at all times. Understand?"

"Yes, sir.".

"Good. Now, there will be an anouncent today declaring that Mr Malfoy was called away in the night for urgent matters at home for an umknown time.
Then, after a few days we will transferr Miss Derlose to Hogwarts."

Malfoy and Harry nodded, but Malfoy asked another question.

"Won't all the other proffessors suspect something?"

"All the other proffessors already know."

"WHAT? They knew all this time? H-how?"

"All the proffessors at Hogwarts are the best of the best.  It would end disastrously if they began to notice something. So, to prevent that, your father already alerted all the proffessors."

Malfoy looked shocked.

"Oh, and Harry, this will not be told to anyone. Do you understand? Nobody must know of this. Not even Miss Granger and Mr Weasly.
If you even utter a word of this event, you will be immediatly expelled.
If I even hear the faintest rumor that states Miss Derlose as Mr Malfoy, you will be immediatly expelled. Is this clear?"

Harry didn't want to agree. Not telling his two best friends were near impossible.
Still, Harry loved Hogwarts, and he did not want to be expelled.

"Yes, proffessor." he managed to say.

'Even if I do tell them, they won't ever tell another soul. But for now, I'll keep quiet.' he thought.

Proffessor Snape checked the time and said,

"Now, classes will be starting soon, Mr Potter. Your friends will begin to wonder where you are. Miss Derlose, you will stay here."

"Yes, sir." They both said.

Okay,  this chapter was really bad.... Soo cringy...sorry guys