𝙾𝚕𝚊𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚊'𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

-Hi!

-Hi! ... how are you? I hope you are well ...

-Before starting...

This (Text) is Elson ...

This (Text) is you ...

This (text) by Anna

This (text) is from Olaf

This (text) is from Samantha

This (text) is from Kristoff

This is the last chapter and the book will end.

I want everyone in the comments to tell their theories about, ¿why your powers are out of their control. Before Frozen 2 arrives, okay?. And also that you can imagine using whatever you want.

Now enjoy the last chapter..I love you very much!..

I love you very much!

...

The streets of Arendelle were illuminated and decorated by Christmas designs. The roofs were decorated with sheets of white snow, glistening softly in the winter morning sunlight. The snow fell softly from the sky and many children played happily in the streets of the town, making snowmen or fights with snowballs.

Some soldiers from Arendelle were hanging Christmas designs on the bridge. A servant smiled softly to himself as he approached a bare tree with two other decorations.

He grabs an ornament from the box he was holding, and places it on a branch.

[Olaf]: Surprise!!..-Olaf yells, surprising the servant and causing him to drop the ornament with a giggle-

[...]: Not yet, Olaf..-The servant answers gently, making him nod-

...

Some maids walked down the hall with wide smiles, while carrying large piles of plates.

[Samantha]: Surprise!..-shouts Samantha, coming out of an armor and scaring the servants-

They all gasp, and quickly grab the plates when they almost fall, one of the maids laughs slightly.