Photoshop

Mentions of Alcohol

Ahsoka went down the hallways with her datapad in hand. She just was shown a video of Rex singing about her and she needed to know the truth. She saw Rex talking to Anakin. Ahsoka went over to him and hit him in the back of the head. Anakin looked over at her, surprised.

"Ow, Commander! What was that for?"

"Ahsoka, why did you hit Rex?"

"I saw this video of Rex in a bar singing about his 'love interest' for me. You were also in a bikini."

"What!? I would never do that, Commander."

Ahsoka showed them the video. Anakin laughed the entire time and Rex was confused.

"You sure that isn't photoshopped?"

"It's real. How drunk were you?"

"Enough to make me wear a bikini and sing requests from the men."

"We can't let you go back to that bar. You may confess the truth soon," Anakin said.

"Yes sir."

Ahsoka walked back to her room, and deleted the video. She didn't know whether Rex was telling the truth or not, but she knew that the clones would know.

Ahsoka finds Spader and questions him.

"Spader, were you drunk at the bar?"

"I only had a little bit of alcohol, sir."

"So you weren't drunk?"

"No."

"Was Rex drunk?"

"He definitely was. I only remembered him taking one shot, though."

"Interesting."

"He was also wearing this bikini. I can't say if he was telling the truth or not. He knows you are a Jedi, and that you cannot form a relationship. I think he just can't have alcohol."

"Thanks, Spader."

"No problem, Commander."

Ahsoka still needed more evidence, yet the rest of the men she asked were drunk. She had to believe Spader and believe that what Rex said that night was just because of the alcohol.

Emoji of the Day: 👛