The Fall

Your lungs were burning from the freezing air of the night while you were running through ebott city chased by your 'parents' that you were used to live with as some sort of 'family'. You could hear them shouting at you. Until now you tried just ones to flee from them and got punished for that so you were determined to not let that happen. Your stamina wasn't going to last much longer so you run in the direction of the forest with mount ebott within it were the legend says nobody returns after climbing onto it. So you entered the forest running through the bushes scratching your legs on them because you were just wearing some f/c shorts and an f/c hoodie. You still heard them shouting when you reached the foot of the mountain and started climbing to the top of it. When you finally got to the top you saw a cave and decided to hid in it until they give up chasing you. As you heard their shouting from the distance you quickly got in the cave and hid behind a big rock when they entered the cave. "come out you little shit!" shouted your 'mother', "quit hiding you brat" your father shouted, both voices echoing through the cave causing you to hold your hands over your sensitive ears to protect them. After searching through the cave for a while your 'mother' says to your father "she will come back like last time, she will get hungry sooner or later" she said with a mishouvas grinny on her face as they left the cave. You let out a sigh of relief and tried to stand up out of your hiding place but tripped and fell into a hole in the ground that you didn't noticed. Then the darkness of the hole surrounded you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry for the short chapter I'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible also English is not my first language so if there are some errors in spelling or something like that please let me know. I hope you like it ^^