1

'ash, what the hell' you say to yourself , looking up you see your older brother looking at you with  a tray of headache medication. "pick one any one  little sister" he looks at you with his gummy smile.

"what are you doing in my room , Yoongi ?" you asked not surprised at all "we have a meeting in 20 minutes" He looks at you with a side eye. You suddenly get up and go running towards the bathroom getting in the shower yelling to your brother "can you put my clothes on my bed , also make my coffee , with milk , and sugar" You yell out to him,  washing up "Anything else boss" he responds. after you finish up your shower you decide to throw your hear up into a bun and put on you glasses to match your outfit. "common the car is out side" Yoongi says dragging you with your coffee in one hand and bag in the other. While in the car you notice the air was thin but awkward at the same time. "so who are we meeting with?" I say breaking the silence between me and my brother "some business from really old files , apparently , this corporation got handed down, and in due time because , we need more business's to affiliate with before it's too late" Yoongi say putting his hand on his head  "stop the car right here" Yoongi say's to the driver . you pulled up to a tall golden building. The man opened the door and me and my brother moved over for my father to get into the car. "Y/N , Yoongi" he say bowing to us. We bow back and drive to the office. "Yoongi!" my father say excited "Yes appa" he says responding almost as fast as my father said it . "who are we meeting with today" my father said rubbing his hand, my father got like this before every meeting 'Yoongi" i say hitting him. Pulling the files out of his hand looking at the name of the enterprise my father's expression then dropped. "Yoongi , who is it" my father said "Jeon Enterprise" i say trying to hide my smile  "This one is on your hands Y/N and Yoongi" my father say before we all exit the car. 

"Good Morning , Ms.Min and Mr.Min" said the Guards and we entered the 35 foot tall building. "good morning" I say to the guards , many people fear my father and brother even me but I try my best to make everyone feel safe and at home.

"y/N I mean ms.Min , would you like a coffee" my assistant says 

"yes Rose, that would be great, thank you" i give her a smile and the she leaves and returns  "also Ms.Min , your 3 o'clock is here" She says looking at the door ."Rose I don't have a 3 o'clock and pic your head up im not my father nor my brother." i say and she lets the unknown appointment into my office 

"Ms.Min" i hear a familiar voice say " Yes" i look up to see my lovely Park Jimin get up from the chair and hug him "Hello Chimmy" i say kissing him in excitement "I tried to rush down here but my hair appointment took extra long today" he said , ruining the moment "no worries" I say with a weird smile on my face. After lunch Jimin gave you a gift and left your office. To be honest things aren't going the best between Jimin and I we've been fighting a lot and he hasn't been coming home on weekends anymore now he only comes home once a week and has the worst excuses. You start to feel your self cry as Rose comes back in "Ms.Min" i turn around whipping my tears "yes" i say with a cracked voice "Oh im sorry , but they are ready for the meeting "She says handing you a tissue and your files. "thank you, lets go shall we" i say as we walk together to the conference room. 

"Aah Y/N what took you so long and were your crying " Yoongi say in my ear looking at me harshly "So thankful to have everyone join us today unfortunately Mr.Jeon will not be joining us but in place of him his assistant Mr. Jung" the representative of Jeon enterprise speaks.

Rose then stands up and starts to speak for me then Yoongi's secretary starts to speak "thank you Mr.Kim" Yoongi say standing up to speak. "i think the Jeon enterprise and Min corporation will do great together with our large amount of accounts and your large amount of clientele" Yoongi say's sitting back down letting me do the presentation with the numbers and facts.

"Thank you Jeon Enterprise will definitely consider , next meeting 2 weeks around the same time" Mr. Jung says "Thank you" you say smiling and bowing to show your respect to everyone. After everyone leaves and its finally just you and Rose at the office you decide to stay after late and get some things done around the building. "alright Y/N im going home see you tomorrow" Yoongi says hitting my door giving me a kiss on my forehead "bye" i say going back to my computer typing in numbers and calculation's to get this project to somehow work. "ms.Min your coffee" rose says "Rose , oh my god , I'm so sorry, you can go home" i say looking at the time 

"no worries" she says waving good bye to me and then leaving. 

11:58pm "holy shit" i say packing my stuff and getting ready to leave the building. I go in the elevator and check my todo list , shaking my head knowing im not going to get any of this stuff done by next week. I start to walk out the building i look up to find a cab that was available and waiting. "Do you need a lift kid" i hear a voice say "no thank you" i turn to see the man i once knew as my best friend , A man that I  was banned from seeing , I start to cry and walk the other way "Y/N? he shouted "Y/N wait" he called out. I turn around and stare into his beautiful bambi eyes. " What" i say looking at him with anger and lust " I need to talk to you" he say's "Please" he pleaded "Jungkook , I cant hurt you again and I wont hurt you , so just stay away" you say running then all of a sudden you start to feel dizzy 

"Jungkook" you cried out