8

Y/n's Pov.

Finn and I had an argument 2 days ago. He wanted to give me a kiss. Well, I pushed him away and told him I didn't feel that way.

When I told him this, the look on his face changed. I was afraid of him at that moment.

Suddenly he started screaming. Noah came as Finn started yelling at me. The last words Finn said were 'you know what to do' and then the only thing I remember was that they grabbed my hands and dragged me here.

I've been here 2 days. I didn't eat for 2 days. I am in the same clothes for 2 days. I haven't seen people in 2 days. 2 days that seemed forever.

I sat on the cold ground and thought about everything, as I heard them open and close the door. I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

in truth i was scared because it was dark here, i didn't see who it was.

"Hi Princess"

And that's what I figured out. Finn. After 2 two days, she will show up here and still call me a princess.

"What do you want from me?" I asked without emotion.

"You know very well what I want from you." he said in a flirting voice. Disgusting.

"no, I do not know." of course I knew what he wanted, but I played a dumb I don't know. why not play a little, though?

Finn said nothing just came closer to me so I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I know you want me too, you just don't want to admit it yet." he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

"Noah, come here and help me take her back to her room!" Finn suddenly yell.

Suddenly I heard the door open and quick footsteps creeping closer to us. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist on both sides.

Noah and Finn put me on my feet. My legs were so weak that I couldn't stand on them. I started to fell, but Noah and Finn caught me.

"That's good honey, I got you." finn said. I wanted to tell him not to call me that, but I was too weak to say anything.

both boys started to carry me up the stairs when my eyes slowly closed ....

'and then everything was black'