- first date

- ghostface
- Billy was really nervous to take you on a first date; so you suggested it.
-He took you to a carnival and you had lots of fun, he won a teddy bear just for you. 🥺

- micheal
-Micheal was pretty serious about this whole dating thing.
-So after you said yes to dating him he immediately asked you out on a date, you thought it was a bit strange considering you just got together but you said yes anyways.
-He even took of his mask for you!
-Micheal took you on a walk to a beach. You loved it because, you have never really been to a beach before.

- freddy
-Freddy was quite confident on asking you out on a date, he asked you 3 days into the relationship.
-He looked very smart and actually got himself dressed up for you.
-He took you to see the sunset, you loved it because he set it up really nice and you were both just laying enjoying the sunset.

- jason
- Jason had no clue what to do.
- He was also very nervous like Billy but he asked you, it took him a while but he finally asked you and you were excited
-He got blankets and cushions and layed them all out on the sofa and got a movie to watch for the both of you and he also bought the snacksss.
-It was a nice night because you thought he had put a lot of effort into it considering you didn't go out, it was nice to stay in and watch a movie with him.

                                  .ೃ*:

ty for 80 reads !💕