The ex boyfriend

Once the party was over everyone left so you and kai decided to stay for a little longer.
" oh hey y/n why don't you and kai go get the blankets there in the laundry room while alma and elizabeth can pick out a movie and y'all get the blankets" sophia said while making popcorn. " oh yeah sure we'll go get the blankets and place them on the floor" you told sophia while grabbing kai and trying to find the laundry room.

"Wait do you even know where the room is at" kai said well raising a eyebrow "uhhh no" you had told kai. Kai then said "ok hold on let me show you something" you nodded and then heard a weird noise coming from one of the rooms . All of a sudden the door opens and the blankets hit you in the chest you grab it and say" ok that was cool but what the hell" kai started laughing and said " well at least I got you the blankets so now you don't have to go looking around the whole house for them."

You take the blankets and start walking to the living room and see elizabeth and alma sitting on one of the couches while seth is sitting on one of the small couches by himself. You then sit on the couch right in front of elizabeth and alma while sophia brings the popcorn and drinks."Hopefully I haven't watched this movie before because then it would just ruin the night "kai says while sitting next to you then putting his arm around you. "Yeah that wouldn't be good" you said while whispering into his ear, he then turns to look at you then smiles.

You look up and see that seth is looking at you and kai so kai sees and says" what do you have a problem?"You then tell kai "stop please" seth then says"yeah I do have a problem" then both kai and seth stand up. " Guys please stop come on kai just come sit back down" you said while standing up "if you have a problem come fight me like a man" kai says to seth. Then seth try's to punch kai in the face and then kai grabs his fist and twists it, he then pushes seth to the floor and try's punching him in the stomach. Then you grab kai by the waist while pushing him back while alma,elizabeth,and sophia help seth get up so you say " oh my god I'm so sorry seth he's just a little mad today " but seth isn't even listening because he's to busy trying to get kai. You then say "ok I will be right back I have to talk to kai for a little " so you grab kai and pull him into one of the rooms.

"Kai what's wrong with you, you know he's a human and you would have seriously hurt him" you said to kai and he then says" well that's the point to seriously hurt him." You then say "please don't do that again " he then says "ok I won't " and then grabs your waist and pulls you towards him. Y'all then start making out and he takes off your shirt so you say
"we can't do this right now" he then says " well if you want me to not fight him this is a way to keep me distracted." You then say "ok fine" and he starts kissing your neck so you then take off his shirt. He then starts kissing your body and so you take off your pants and get on top of kai you then start to kiss his lips and neck. He places his hands on your back and slowly starts moving them down.

All of the sudden elizabeth and seth walk in and see you on top of kai so of course you jump off him and cover yourself with the blanket. "Oh my god I'm so sorry " you had said to both of them while seth runs out so you put your clothes on and elizabeth says "omg and you were about to do IT in alma's room" so you said "oh no she's going to freak out." Elizabeth then walks out the room and closes the door so you say "ughhh now I have to go apologize to all of them again but hurry up and put your clothes on" so kai says " or we could just finish."

You then responded with "no not now" and once you finished you went to go apologize to everyone. "I'm sorry that y'all had to see all of that but me and kai will leave in a little"you told everyone and you then went up to seth and said "I know you didn't want to see that and I'm sorry, again " he didn't say anything he just sat there thinking.You grabbed kai's hand and said "come on let's go" so sophia walked y'all out and said "I feel so bad for seth because he's still in love with you and I think he will always be." You sighed and said "I know,I feel bad too" so kai said "he'll be fine but I did take y/n from him and almost beat him up so then I'm not so sure anymore " you then looked at kai and rolled your eyes at him. "Ok well we'll leave now and again I'm sorry for everything" you told sophia so she said "it's fine I think he'll be ok." You then said" yeah,well I'll see you later " you all waved bye to each other so you and kai went back to the apartment.

"So do you want to finish what we started " kai said so you looked at him and said "oh my god I already said not tonight ." You then head to your bed thinking about everything that happened today and you were mad at both seth and kai for fighting each other . And even thought about how hot and sweet kai was for doing all of that. Then you heard a ringing sound coming from your phone and went to go see who was calling you.