"love me?"

We met online but you don't know the real me, but will you ever know the real me? i've been thinking to ask you some personal questions, but i don't know if that's right ... We text all night and day even while were at school, but i've never felt so lost inside when we stopped, i always think about you, when i get a text from you i get all excited inside, it just feels like i'm filled with butterflies, but it's really just me falling for someone that doesn't even know me.

Do you ever believe first love at site, because it's obvious i do, do you ever feel the i way i feel about you? I totally wish i can get an answer but i'm  to scared to even talk about my feelings to you, i've never ever felt like this before. I've lost all of my friends this year, but i'm pretty sure everyone did but mines was different, i lost people that i didn't need and found someone that i really need, and i'm glad that your in my life because if it wasn't for you then i'm pretty sure i'll be dead on the bathroom floor with a note talking about how i was sorry for killing myself,but in real life i mean't to do it but you stopped me, you stopped that hurting in the inside of me and kept me warm,and didn't stop checking  up on me that's why i love you, that's why i care for you,that's why i check up on you, you kept me believing that there was a reason for my life and that i had a purpose to live on this earth and that i have a purpose to give back to you and i will. I will give you everything,because i am in love with you and i mean it, i'm glad i found you and i'm glad you keep me smiling every single day because your jokes will always have a savior in my heart and i will always remember the  moments, the way i want to look at you and the way i want to be at the beach with you living our dream lives is how life should be i just want to see you in a bikini and sunbathing because i just want to admire my lover but you don't know that i love you because i'm such a pussy for being so scared to tell you that i love you in a romantic way not a sisterly way,i  just wish i can know you love me the way i love you,i wish we can spend the rest of our lives together because i just want you to admire me the way i admire you and i want both of us to complete our dreams together without being stopped,because were both fearless,i just want to cuddle you and kiss you and eat your candy necklace off of your neck and make vintage photos and skateboard your going to have to teach me because i don't know how to skate that good yet but i'll try but i'll keep falling off, i want to do your hair and you will do mines,and take pictures on top of our apartment building,and makeout on our windowsill while people are watching because love is love, i want you on top of me kissing me and saying you love me out of nowhere that's so cute,i want to take showers and baths with you<333, i want to take long night rides just blasting the music and stopping at a perfect view and then kissing until it's 5 in the morning.