Chapter Thirty- One: Cast Party!

Shailene's POV~

"Shai Baby, it's postive!" Theo smiles.

In that moment, my life changed forever. I'm truly pregnant and it's Theo's. Words cannot comprehend how internally grateful I am to be blessed with my own child. A child that can be raised by us, to learn and grow in front of our own eyes.

|||||||||||||One day later|||||||||||||

"Theo hurry up already!" I exclaim.

"Im trying, not my fault I'm trying to shave!" He yells in his british accent.

Theo finally received his original accent, during filming Insurgent it was easier for Theo to keep his American accent instead of switching every day. It feels better hearing the husky, deep accent then the American. While my British accent sucks!

I fix my black jacket and white pants. My hair is beginning to reach my shoulders, I'm returning to my dark brown hair for a while until Allegiant filming begins.

"Finally, took you long enough." I laugh when Theo walks out.

"Hey, gotta look fresh." He brings me closer by grabbing my waist and I giggle.

"We have to go to the party.
" I bite my lip.

"I rather have a party in bed with you." He winks and we both burst out laughing.

Theo can be so random at times, but that's why I love him. He knows when to be serious and knows how to lay off some steam.

We linked hands and head out to Theo's jeep. I let my eyes wander to see what Theo is wearing. He's wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt. I laugh to myself, thinking how we almost are matching.

Of course cameras are waiting for us outside. Theo and I glance at each other and flip our sunglasses on. I smile and sign some autographs, Theo does the same and always watches my every move.

After our session with the paparazzi, we finally arrive at the cast party. Veronica was able to make it and I can also visit my other friends. Tonight is going to be fun, but I can't drink. Alcohol isn't good for a baby, luckily Theo doesn't have to give birth.

"I'm not going to drink a lot, I promise." He pecks my forehead.

"It's fine Theo, I always wanted to drive that precious jeep of yours." I wink and run off to Zoè and Miles.

Theo's POV~

Shai has been acting like her self a lot more lately. It's makes me feel a lot better knowing that she is happy once again. I honestly didn't think I was going to have a child, but now I'm excited to have one.

For now I'm going to enjoy the 8 months of freedom, raising a child will be difficult and I don't want Shai to feel alone when she is going through this pregnancy. Hopefully it flies by, not taking so long.

"Hey Theo, how have you been?" Miles and I shake hands.

"Good man, how about you?" I ask.

Miles and I have gotten a lot closer, same win Ansel. All three of us are becoming the musketeers and hanging out a lot on/off of set. Miles and Zoé are still together.

"Doing good, so married yet?" Miles jokes.

I chuckle and shake my head. I turn my head to see Shai laughing with Zoé and Kate Winslet. I remember almost a year ago I told Kate about my feelings for Shai. She kept them a secret, it felt nice to be opened with her. She's not only a phenomenal actress but an amazing friend.

"Theo!" Shai pulls me back to reality.

I blink and walk over to where she's standing. My arm naturally wraps around her waist and pulls her close to me. I feel better if I know where she is and that I got her by my side at all times.

"Having fun?" I ask, sipping my first beer of the night.

She nods and says, "I can't believe we only have two more films to do together."

I sigh, realizing that this adventure will be coming to an end in two years. The Divergent Series brought me so many memories and created a relationship with Shailene. I wouldn't want it to end.

"Theo, I love you." She hugs me.

"I love you too darling." I whisper into her ear.

The rest of the night we spent quality time with the rest of the cast and crew. We caught up and learned about what others will be doing with their time. At the end of the night we said good bye, knowing that filming for Allegiant will be here before we know it.

For now, I'll have Shai with me and we have some things in store for us too. Only time will tell what will happen in the future and I'm ready for whatever comes at me.

___________________________
AN❤️: Hope everyone enjoyed this part. This story has reached more than 10k views and it really makes me happy seeing so much positive feedback. You all, just reading my story brings a smile on my face. I love you all so much and hope you have wonderful day. (If there are any errors, ignore them. I'm kind of lazy to go back and fix them lol!)❤️