worry // d. malfoy

house: slytherin
blood type: pure blood
year: 5th
relationship: dating (established)

"you worry too much."

third person pov

y/n and draco have been doing their potions work when it happened.

while minding their own business, trying to finish so they could go back to draco's room and just sleep, draco saw y/n put her quill down and put her head on the table. he immediately looked over at his girlfriend, worry written all over his face.

"are you alright?" he asked, putting his quill down. y/n didn't say anything, she couldn't, even if she wanted too. so she looked back at him and shook her head no.

the pain was unbearable, it felt as if someone was slicing her whole body in half. her breathing slowed down and her eyes became heavy.

"hey! hey! keep your eyes open. don't you dare close them." draco told y/n as he picked her up and started to walk, no, run to madam pomfrey.

"i swear to merlin, l/n if you close your eyes, i'll kill you myself." he told her, making her weakly smile up at him.

madam pomfrey heard draco's loud footsteps coming towards her, and looked up.

"what happened to her? is she alright." draco tried to respond, but he was too out of breath. madam pomfrey helped draco put y/n on the bed.

"we were doing our work and she looked like she was going to die." draco said, obviously exaggerating, when he finally caught his breath.

"what's wrong with her?" he was expecting the worst, he was expecting pomfrey to say y/n was going to die.

"it seems to me that ms. l/n has the flu. nothing to worry about dear. she'll be alright." draco instantly felt himself relax. she was going to be okay.

a few days later

"draco, i promise, i'm feeling better." y/n tried to convince him, while he pushed her back on the bed to get her to lay down, but he wasn't buying it.

madam pomfrey let y/n leave the hospital wing two days ago, telling draco to take care of her. he was taking care of her alright, not letting her out of his bed, bringing her food when she insisted that she could get it herself. she knew his intentions were good, but she couldn't help feeling a little annoyed with him.

"nuh uh, you need rest n/n." he told her, kissing her forehead.

"i've had my rest and i'm feeling much better. i promise." she once again tried convincing him, but he still didn't believe her.

"please just stay in bed for a few more days." draco practically begged. he hasn't been that scared in his life, y/n thought he was just being overly dramatic.

"i'm so behind on my school work draco, i can't miss another day." she told him, grabbing his hand.

he contemplated for a while. he was being a little dramatic.

"fine, but if something like this happens again—" he started was was quickly cut off.

"of course it could happen again, it's the flu draco. you worry too much." she said, while getting up.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"to shower." draco immediately perked up.

"i'll join. you know just in case something happens." he said while following her.

"yeah, i'm sure." y/n said, while softly laughing.

_____________________________________
fin !
_____________________________________