Chapter 2

End Of The World

[New Game]
[Continue] <

|Progress continued!|

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hongjoong : "there are people outside, 2 boys and 2 girls, I think they're homeless, should we let them in?"

Seonghwa : "hm..."

[Seonghwa POV]

Seonghwa : "let me see them first"

Hongjoong : "okay"

I walked to the front door and saw them, they looked nice

Seonghwa : "oh, he- hello! Are you homeless?"

??? : "Yeah we are, and we're searching for a home"

Seonghwa : "Hongjoong, what do you think? Should we let them in?"

Hongjoong : "I don't know, but I would say yes"

Seonghwa : "okay then, you guys may live with us!"

??? : "Thank you so much!"

Hongjoong : "let's go inside"

[Author POV]

Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and the four stranger walked into the living room, meeting the others

Hongjoong : "so... Guys, these peoples need a place to live on, they're homeless, so we're allowing them to live inside our house and bunker, okay?"

Yeorin and the others : "okay"

Hongjoong : "can you guys introduce yourself?"

J.Seph : "Oh sure! My name is Kim TaeHyung, you guys can call me J.Seph"

BM : "I'm Kim Jinseok, you can call me BM"

Somin : "Hi! I'm Jeon Somin, call me Somin"

Jiwoo : "I'm Jeon Jiwoo, you guys can call me Jiwoo"

Seonghwa : "okay... Now we're gonna introduce ourselves"

Hongjoong : "we're all siblings, I'm Hongjoong, this is Seonghwa, this id Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Yeorin, Wooyoung, and the maknae Jongho"

Somin : "so... Before us coming here, Yeorin is the only girl in here?"

Hongjoong : "yeah, she's the only girl in here before you guys came here"

BM : "where're your parents tho?"

Yeorin : "we're all orphanage, San Hyung and Jongho's parents adopt all of us, then their parents died because of a car accident when we're still kids"

BM : "oh I'm sorry if it's kinda sensitive to you guys"

Jongho : "it's okay"

Jiwoo : "btw Yeorin, why are you calling your brother "Hyung"? shouldn't it be "Oppa"?"

Yeorin : "Oppa is too cringy, so I used "Hyung" instead"

Jiwoo : "okay..."

Seonghwa : "and how did you guys get homeless?"

J.Seph : "the creature got into our house, but we managed to get out and escape, then we found you guys running from the store, then we followed you guys"

Yunho : "you guys are safe now"

Hongjoong : "yeah, you guys can live with us now"

Yeorin : "how old are you guys?"

J.Seph : "I and BM are 18, Jiwoo and Somin are 17"

Seonghwa : "you and BM are in the same age as me and Hongjoong, Jiwoo and Somin are in the same age as Yunho, Yeosang, San, and Mingi"

Jiwoo : "how old are Yeorin, Wooyoung, and Jongho? I bet you guys are younger than me"

Yeorin : "I'm 16, Eonnie"

Wooyoung : "I and Jongho are 15, Noona"

Jiwoo : "you guys are still young"

Hongjoong : "there's 4 bedrooms inside this house, 3 inside the house and 1 in the bunker, and we're all staying in the room located inside the house, me, Seonghwa, BM, and J.Seph will be in bedroom 1, Yeorin, Jiwoo, and Somin will be in bedroom 2, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho will be in bedroom 3"

Yeosang : "Hyung, why do I need to be in the same room with those crazy people, I will be the only normal one in that room"

Hongjoong : "no one cares, now bring all of your stuff into your bedroom"

All : "okay!"

«Time Skip»

[Yeorin POV]

I'm already in my room now, I'm with Jiwoo Eonnie and Soomin Eonnie

Jiwoo : "So... How are you, Yeorin?"

Yeorin : "I- I'm good, how about you Eonnie?"

Jiwoo : "I'm good, hahaha"

Somin : "do you guys want some coffee?"

Jiwoo : "sure! Yeorin?"

Yeorin : "oh, sure!"

Somin : "ok, I'll make some coffee for us, you guys wait here"

Yeorin : "do you need some help, Eonnie?"

Somin : "it's okay Yeorin, just wait here with Jiwoo, okay?"

Yeorin : "okay Eonnie!"

Somin Eonnie goes to the kitchen to make our coffee, while we're waiting, Jiwoo Eonnie start a conversation

Jiwoo : "so... Yeorin, are you close with all of your brother?"

Yeorin : "yup, I'm very close to all of them, especially Wooyoung and Jongho since they're younger than me, are you, Somin Eonnie, BM Oppa, and J.Seph Oppa siblings?"

Jiwoo : "no, we're just friends, but we're friends since we're little, so we trusted each other, and we lived together"

Yeorin : "Okay..."

[Author POV]

All of the boys are in the living room, talking, playing games, doing random things

The front doorbell ringing, then there's a voice from outside

??? : "Hello? Is there anyone inside? I'm homeless, and I'm so scared, please let me in"

Hongjoong : "why there are so many people trying to get into our house"

Hongjoong walked to the front door, open the door, and saw a girl

??? : "Can you let me in? I'm homeless"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

|Would you like to save your progress?|

[Yes] <
[No]

|Progress saved!|