Chapter 13: May your nothing but a monster.

Song for this chapter: Arash - broken angel

I finish packing before opening up my door and walking out quietly but to my luck. May and her new boyfriend saw me. "Peter what are you doing? Where are you going?" May says confused. I scoffed, "Why should you care where I go?" I say bitterly.

"Because I care Peter. So, don't you dare act like I don't, I love you and do everything for you like put a roof over your head and care about you so the least you could do was tell me what you're doing." May said, 'seriously'. I looked at her with so much disbelief. My blood boiled. The anger that was bottled up from her is finally being let free slowly.

"NO! NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T GET TO SAY THAT! YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR OWN MOUTH JUST THEN! I HATE YOU! YOU HURT ME YOU TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF MANY TIMES AFTER UNCLE BENS DEATH! YOU BEAT ME HALF TO DEATH HALF THE TIME! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL LOVE MAY! IS THAT YOUR WAY OF SAYING I CARE ABOUT YOU PETER! BECAUSE THAT'S NOT LOVE!" I screamed with so much venom in my voice and angry tears rolling down my cheek.

May look shocked I knew Thor and Loki have come into the apartment and are listening but not showing themselves yet. Thanks to my yelling. I wanted to punch the wall I wanted to cut to release my anger. I'm scared of myself at how angry I am.

"How dare you! Peter Benjamin Parker you take that back. Have never hurt you or put my hands on you. So your stop your lies now and go march yourself up to your room right this second. Because I am ashamed that you think of me like that. So, would Ben he would be ashamed of you. I have so much for you. I did and done everything for you." May said in a shocked manner.

That made my blood boil. I scrunched my hands into fists. "That's where your wrong May, you abused me you drank you did drugs you became a monster. You were a complete new person a total stranger to me after Ben's death. If Ben would be ashamed of anyone it would be you. Because you changed, you did so many horrible things and now you're standing here acting as if nothing happened. As if for the past few years you haven't been a monster as if you didn't leave scars on your nephew as if you didn't beat him up and make him do everything that you're supposed to do. YOU DID NOTHING FOR ME MAY!" I said venom still in my voice but I was a lot calmer.

She looked mad pissed she started stalking closer to me. I could tell Loki and Thor were ready to jump in whenever she does something stupid. "How dare you! You're just an ungrateful brat a liar and a disgrace." She growled out she raised her hand getting ready to slap me in the face just as she nearly gets my face I grabbed her wrist and tightens my grip. Thor and Loki comes out of hiding and come closer looking mad pissed as well but not at me.

I don't let go of May's wrist instead I tighten my hold wanting to break her wrist for all the pain she did to me. All I could see is images of everything she did to me. I wasn't in control, I didn't even know until she started screaming in pure agony, begging me to stop. I came back to my senses and let go quickly stepping back in pure fear of myself.

Thor and Loki looked at me before Thor grabbed my belonging that I dropped onto the floor when I was screaming at May. Loki walked towards me and picked me up while I just curled up into his chest there was a car outside and Natasha was the one driving it. Loki got into the back with me on his lap and that's when I broke down in his lap. I cried my heart out, all the pain I bottled up all the anger everything.

I kept mumbling I'm sorry to Loki while sobbing. He just hugged me tighter whispering sweet nothings as I wet his shirt with my sobs.

~Time skip brought to you by my depressed ass ~

Loki's POV:

Peter fell asleep half way during the ride to the tower. I held him close to my chest, running my hand through his curly chocolate hair. I am going to protect him, from everything this cruel world has for him. Thor and I heard everything his aunt did we hate her for hurting this adorable ball of sunshine.

Once we got to the tower I got out with Peter still in my arms curled up in my chest. I walked in with Nat and Thor following with his belongings. We rode the elevator up to the common room. Once everyone saw us and Peter in my hands they started worrying for the kid.

Nat shushed them and Thor told them everything they needed to know while I sat down on the couch with Peter still. Steve wrapped the blanket around Peter and myself. I gave him a thankful look to which her nodded at.

~Two hours later ~

We were all watching a movie when Peter started to stir, we paused the movie and I looked down at him as he yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He kept closing and opening his eyes for a few minutes before finally looking around.

Once he realised he was curled up to me he blushed and tried to get up which I held him closer to me. He groaned. "Nope. I'm cold and you're warm" I lied. He rolled his eyes and whispers quiet loudly 'bullshit' which Steve heard and gave him the eyebrow of 'I dare you to repeat that word again'.

Clint who is also a dad gave him a challenging look ready to get up him for his word choice. Peter saw the looks and rolled his eyes. Causing me to laugh at his pout when Nat slapped him softly on the back of his head. He buried his face back into my chest.

Friday then unpaused the movie and we all watched, I watched both Peter and the movie, Peter was smiling and laughing at the funny parts I was so relieved to hear his laugh and to know that his gonna be okay and that he doesn't hate himself for what he nearly did.

And what I couldn't wait is for Nat and me to adopt him. We wanted to adopt for so long but couldn't because of our jobs but since Peter knows how to protect himself and has powers he will fight right into this dysfunctional family. And I know everyone will play a part with raising him up to be a strong hero.

As the credit's role Steve and Bucky decided to go and start cooking dinner. Scott, Sam, Clint and Peter all grabbed a controller well more like Sam grabbed Peter and forced the controller into his hands, they we all playing Mario kart. With Peter winning, Nat and I were cuddling up and watching them, Bruce and Tony went off to the labs.

Thor, Rhodey, and T'Challa were all talking. Pietro was on his phone. Wanda and Vision were cuddling. The Guardians were all arguing about something. Stephen and Hope were reading. Everything was nice even with the boys screaming at each other about the game, and the Guardians all arguing it was nice to see this. But soon as that thought came into mind the room went silent when Peter stood and yelled. "FUCK YEAH!" We all looked at Peter shocked. The adorable 'innocent' cinnamon roll just swore (again). It's like time stopped, Steve, Bucky, Scott, Clint, Natasha and I gave Peter 'You better start running because once we get you, you're a dead man.' Look.