Its a Date

OH MY GOD THANKS FOR ALMOST 90 READS WQYWIUDCNAJCTGFEIPJCVBU WTF YALL.

You and Bakugo were chilling at your house friday after school. "y/n I'm going out tonight." Your mom says. "Oh, aight." You say. "You may go out but tell me when and where before you leave and don't forget to turn the alarm on." your mom says. "Can you leave me with some cash?" You asks. "Yea hold up." Your mom says going into your purse. "Hnn this is your card from the investigation its got your 450,000 dollars." Your mom says. "WHAT YOU WAS HOLDING ON TO IT FOR?" You ask. Girl hush. You see Bakugo Get a text.

"Oi y/n go get dressed" bakugo says putting his shoes on. "Wait huh.. oh i almost forgot." You say. "I'm picking you up at 6 be ready, and dress fancy." Bakugo shuts the door. You run out by the time you get outside his car pulls off and zips down the street. 'This nigga' you thought to yourself.

"I guess we both got spicy dates tonight" your mom says mockingly. "tch" you respond. You go take another shower and shave your underarms and legs. You exfoliate your skin, moisturize, and put on deodorant and perfume. Then you go and get dressed. Your not that fancy of a dresser so you have to go way back into your closet to find something. You find your outfit and lay it on the bed. You throw on some makeup, and you did your hair and put on some jewelry. Okay what time is it you check the time and its 5:15. 'Shit it got late fast' you thought. you got dressed next.

How you look:

You slip on a pair of all red Air Jordan 13, 'the dress is long its not like anyone would know' you thought

You slip on a pair of all red Air Jordan 13, 'the dress is long its not like anyone would know' you thought. But honestly its cause heels are a pain in the ass. You plug up your phone so you have some battery. And go to check up on your mom. And she looks like this

You take a peek out of the window and see a Mustang and a RAM truck parked outside

You take a peek out of the window and see a Mustang and a RAM truck parked outside. you and your mom open the door to two men each holding a bouquet of flowers. "Oh wow you look stunning babe" your mom's boyfriend says bringing your mother in for a tight embrace. "Am i late?" Bakugo asks wrapping his hands around your waist and lifting you off the floor in a big hug. "No, not at all." You say softly.

"You didn't really grow.. with heels on i expected you to be taller" Bakugo questioned. He lifted up your skirt a bit and revealed to everyone that you were wearing 13's. "That's my girl" Bakugo says kissing your forehead, he hands you some flowers, your mom got all red roses but Bakugo got a mixture of lavender, tulips, sunflowers, roses, and hydrangea.