- ˏˋ ● 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ● ˊˎ -

━━━━━━━「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐅𝐨𝐞𝐬 ❞ 」━━━━━━━

❝ 𝐃𝐢𝐨 ❞

❝ 𝐃𝐢𝐨 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

u are a 27 year old CEO

becoming a CEO was your dream, your mother fully supported you on becoming a CEO. she herself is a successful business woman. she worked hard to get where she is now, the fact that she is a single mother made it harder.

she had a husband, he worked as a business man.

he left her because she was pregnant with a baby boy. he wanted a girl. he was really upset that she had a boy and began on cutting ties with your mother.

he left the house, never came back, changed his number, and move to another city. at first your mother was really sad that he left, she wanted a life with her husband and new born son. she always wanted a child with him, no matter the gender. but he seem to be really persistent in having a girl.

but after time she got over it, instead of crying for her now ex-husband to come back, she took care of you while also continuing her career as a business woman. she build multiple companies, and all of them are successful.

she doesn't need her ex-husband when she got her baby boy by her side.

few years later she found her husband in a poor state, he was crawling his way back to her, hoping that she would take him back. turned out, he was scammed by his boss and fell broke, his new wife found out and left him with their daughters and blocked all connection with him. karma is real ya know ?.