Home

Ushijima’s hands traced over your softness. Hands calloused from years of playing volleyball, they grazed into the fullness of your thighs and hips. The contact of his hands to your skin filling his insides with warmth. Drifting his hands over to your stomach, under the curve of your voluptuous breast and to your cheeks.

He was finally home again.
Months being far away from you was painful. He missed your laugh that rings bells in his ears. Hugs that are welcoming and made him fuzzy. Kisses that are words beyond he can comprehend.

Ushijima's world only revolved around volleyball and then you came. Plans already laid out waiting to be pursued was changed suddenly. He didn’t need the unnecessary feelings for it would be a hindrance to his dreams. The feelings that he only felt from you was love and care. The love and affection that he may not yearn or after meeting you but he deeply craved.

Placing a soft kiss in your temple is enough to stir you up from your sleep. Opening your eyes, olive orbs staring at your eyes. His gaze is intense that makes you shy away for he can see the visible double chin, few blemishes that grace upon your skin you always hated. Nonetheless, Ushijima loves it. He can see how human you are and not some standardized beauty.

“Wakatoshi” you whispered. “Welcome back”

A tender smile was placed in his face. Wrapping his arms around you and burying his face in the crook of your neck.

“ I’m sorry for leaving you alone and thank you for making time with me”. Putting a kiss in your head and stared in your eyes.

“Please don’t leave me”

“I won’t”. You promised him. The super ace smiled at you before kissing you again.