Chapter twelve

🍀🍁☘️🍁🍀

🍀🍁☘️🍁🍀

Wei Wuxian was left to rest for a while until someone is to be sent to bring him to the hall ready for the party.

As far as the rules were set, the rest of the elves were to call him by that name cause only Lan Wangji his mate was allowed to call him by his new birth name, Wei Ying.

Lan Sizhui was sent to summon him.

He bowed upon the presence of his queen.

"Lord Lan Wangji asked me to come and see if you were ready to come down. Hope you are ready?"

"I am ready," replied Wei Wuxian. "Let's go and join the party!" Wei Wuxian replied cheerfully masking the turmoil he felt.

"I shall take you to them, Lán Fūrén," said Sizhui.

"Yes please. It's a big house and very peculiar. Always a bit more to discover, and no knowing what I'll find round a corner. And elves here, elves there it's splendid, and some as merry as children. And the music and the singing not that I have had the time or the heart for much listening since I got here. But I'm getting to know some of the ways of the place."

For some reason Wei Wuxian form a like to the boys who were assign to guide and protect him. He felt he could talk and jock with them freely.

"I've seen what you have been doing recently, Lán Fūrén," said Lan Sizhui, guiding him to the hall. "But you shall be able to listen tonight to your heart's content. Come on, let me guide you round the corners!"

Lan Sizhui led him along several passages and down many steps and out into a high garden above the steep bank of the river.

Shadows had fallen in the valley below, but there was still a light on the faces of the mountains far above. The air was warm. The sound of running and falling water was loud, and the evening was filled with a faint scent of trees and flowers.