« twenty-seven »

As soon as they entered the house, Jeno lightly placed Jaemin on the sofa. He ran upstairs and came back with the medical kit. He cleaned up the bleeding wound and wrapped it in a bandage. He then carried the injured male to his room and left him on the bed, Renjun grinning at him.

"When you're done, call me," Jeno told him.

The male hummed in reply before looking at Renjun, who was wriggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that and take that wizard outfit off," snapped Jaemin.

The male did as he was told and threw the clothes in the corner of the room before launching himself next to Jaemin on the bed. "Jaemin and Jeno sitting in a tree, making love and three babies-"

"YAH STOP!" Jaemin screamed before grabbing a pillow and shoving it on Renjun's face.

"When you get married make sure the bouquet comes to me. I want to get married to YangYang as well-"

Jaemin cut through his words. "I'm getting changed. Get out before I shove a pillow up against your ass."

"That's so gay-"

Playfully pushing him, Renjun made a big deal of falling on the ground before crawling away downstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

Jeno entered the room as Jaemin raised his hands to stretch. He had an ice pack in his hand. He sat down exceptionally close to Jaemin who tilted his head to the side in confusion. Without speaking, the older male moved the shirt away from Jaemin's collarbone to reveal the bruises. He gently brushed his fingers against them before placing the ice pack on them. They stayed in the comfortable silence for a little while before Jeno placed a hand on the younger's cheek and leaned in to place a soft kiss before moving back, his eyes glinting.

"Is something wrong?"

For several seconds, Jeno didn't reply but just looked at Jaemin's expressive and large eyes. He wrapped an arm around the younger and held him in his arms, not wanting to let go. Jaemin hugged back. He knew the older male was worried about what happened with the drunk men.

"Don't worry, they'll fade away."

Placing his chin on the younger male's chin, he whispered, "I'm just worried about your health."

They both drew back and held hands. "You worry too much. I'll be alright as long as you are here with me, Nono."

Jeno smiled at the cute nickname. "Then shall we go downstairs, Nana?"