Chapter 12

"Why do I feel like our mission is so easy?." Chenle asked while hiding the body inside the comfort room.

"I thought I was the only one thinking that." Yangyang said.

"Maybe this is a trap?." Donghyuck said which made Renjun snorted.

"Your face is a trap." He spat and Donghyuck gave him a glare.

"Don't you like it? I mean I'm thankful because this is so easy." Ten answered Chenle's question and they all shrugged their shoulders.

"I don't know I just feel like something's wrong." Chenle then washed his hands for he thought that touching the man they knocked out might give him germs and that's the last thing he wants.

After Taeyong told them to be in their positions they immediately went upstairs where the room of kidnapped people are. They first look like they just want to hang out with vodka's in their hands and the moment the members closed the door they went closer and did their job and that's to knock out the men in suit.

Doyoung recently invented something that can make a person sleep just click the red button and let the person you want to put in sleep smell it. Their mission is just to put them to sleep but when they heard Jungwoo's cry and plea they didn't noticed it but they slammed their glasses to the heads of the men in suit because of anger.

They were reluctant to agree with their decision to make Jungwoo one of the kidnapped people because they know what has the older went through. He was a victim of human trafficking and agreeing to their decision is like reviving his worst memory that he made an effort to hide at the very very back of his heart and head. But they had no choice for he was the one who agreed.

"Do you think Lucas ge is doing a great job at torturing and killing that fucking guy?." Yangyang suddenly asked and was satisfied when they heard multiple gunshots through their communicator.

"I guess that answered your fuckass question." Donghyuck smirked and went out of the comfort room.

"It sure did." He grinned like a fool.

As they got out of the comfort room they heard screaming so they immediately ran where the screams came from.

"Hands up no one move or I'll shoot." They saw men with guns surrounds the area.

"Fuck they were cops all along!!?." Ten exclaimed when they saw almost of the people in the club have guns.

"This is....surprising." Renjun said while crossing his arms and amusedly looked at the cops.

They were taken back when a person walk towards them while pointing his gun at them, "Don't move or I'll shoot you all." He coldly said.

"Fucking cop." Donghyuck whispered.

"What the fuck Baekhyun hyung?." They turned their heads when they saw Taeyong walking towards them while glaring at the man he called 'Baekhyun hyung'.

Baekhyun looked at him with amused eyes while still pointing the gun at them.

"Hyung, fuck off. How dare you point your gun at them." Taeyong growled and spread his arms at them like he's protecting them from Baekhyun.

Ten and the rest were still confused as fuck but they didn't utter any words as they felt Taeyong's dark aura.

But of course Ten being Ten, "What the fuck is happening?."he whispered and they shrugged their shoulders.